The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on July 19, 2014, 01:30:29 AM
or a bunch of numbers came up and wallah, cleveland gets the no 1 pick. fun. fair. fitting.

Lol

Wallah - Arabic expression meaning "I promise by god."

VoilĂ  - An exclamation meaning "There it is" or "There you go."

Geowhizzer

Are you saying that Todd is a terrorist?

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

lol

his newspaper job did pay for that uhaul to come back home and try and get in the govt.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

actually my wittle ford fiesta cant pull a uhual so im SOOL
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Rent a truck, tow your car.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

that costs about 1000, plus gas

what i would be spending on a new mattress and sofa/recliner is likely less than that. those are the only 2 things i wont be able to take.

a jew knows his cost effectiveness, mckenna
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Evan Turner signed with the Celtics

phattymatty

beautiful

QuoteAfter a season in which their bottomed-out squad of plucky nobodies occasionally showed admirable spunk under first-year coach Brad Stevens, the Boston Celtics evidently decided they'd had enough of this not-being-hated-by-literally-everyone crap, and went out and signed ball-pounding avatar of hopelessness Evan Turner, whose game is basketball's version of a wet fart.

phattymatty

more truth

QuoteThere's a possibility that his value taking a nosedive will be the wake-up call that sparks an adjustment in his game. Changes in scenery have breathed new life into many underwhelming careers. But I'd say those odds are longer for someone whose Ferrari ran out of gas not once, but twice within a two week span. If you can't be trusted to do something as simple as hitting Sunoco, making split-second decisions against top-notch athletes might not be for you.

Either way, Turner will live on as one of the symbols of a regime that often neglected the future for immediate dividends. With those days behind the franchise, Turner's presence on the Celtics will serve as a reminder of what once was. Happy trails, ET.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on July 22, 2014, 10:09:34 AM
beautiful

QuoteAfter a season in which their bottomed-out squad of plucky nobodies occasionally showed admirable spunk under first-year coach Brad Stevens, the Boston Celtics evidently decided they'd had enough of this not-being-hated-by-literally-everyone crap, and went out and signed ball-pounding avatar of hopelessness Evan Turner, whose game is basketball's version of a wet fart.

That is hilarious.

ice grillin you

almost as funny as this....

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 27, 2011, 09:27:07 PM
Evan Turner has gone from boy to man in this series.

I am so excited watch him progress more and more.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Sgt PSN

Holy crap, that's priceless.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it