Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

:-D :-D I love you guys!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I haven't watch one second of that.  I've taken to just playing by myself these days.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Koepka meltdown is good for my Rahm bets

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on April 09, 2023, 05:29:42 PM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq00RyLJbNx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Dio yelled Go Birds at the Masters. 

Yesterday he also stopped for a brother in a branded hoodie whose van was broken down in traffic on Harford Road.  Dude had his 11 year old steering while he and a fifteen year old tried to push the thing out of traffic.  I joined in, and moments later a cop arrived, asking if he needed to call a tow truck because we were impeding traffic.  "you wanna help us get this out the way?" I asked.  'No, I'm not going to help you."  And so it went.  He was a prick and a half to the poor bastich over the kid steering while we pushed the thing at .00375 mph, didn't bother to put on his lights for us, threatened to ticket, etc.  farging icehole. 

Brother in the Eagles laundry tried to offer me cash by way of thanks, which I wouldn't take of course.  farg the police.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

What a jerkoff. No reason for him to be a fleshpop like that. Other than the fact than he's probably mentally stunted and was a bully growing up so that's why he decided to be a cop.

Diomedes

As the only white guy on the scene, I wondered if the pig would have behaved differently without my involvement.  The dude I was helping was pretty street.  The cop was a typically hardass black cop as they get, a born icehole.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Michael Block doing what he did was cool as farg.

To play a tourney as well as he did as a club pro, dunk a hole in one and finish top 15 to secure an auto invite for next year?

Amazing

Diomedes

I'm here to bash on the Saudis.

Am I in the right place?

General_Failure

They're throwing a lot of money at a lot of things, any thread would probably relate to them at this point.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Sweet.

You all know they're just a particularly ruthless tribe of religious zealots from the desert who took over the oil and now we have to treat them like civilized people, right?

And they're buying Golf.  To keep it on topic, of course.

General_Failure

They're investing in whatever will take their money. Golf. Wrestling. Video games. Russia.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Wait, video games?  I have no risk of contamination with the other three...please don't tell me they're backing Elden Ring because I've been spending a lot of time dying in that realm.

Rome

The piece of trash who won yesterday is about as stereotypical as it gets.  Clueless, amoral, disloyal, self-absorbed, meat-headed, entitled jock.

He gladly took the money and now plays a leisurely schedule comprised of 3-day exhibitions, and gleefully takes what the meat cleaver patrol doles out.

Of course the MAGA fargwits love the fact that one of "theirs" won a stupid tournament yesterday. 

The irony of those inbred fools cheering on a collection of pampered millionaires, (not to mention their billionaire benefactors) who wouldn't permit them within a hundred feet is truly astounding.