53-Man Roster Predictions, anyone?

Started by GeneralZOD, September 01, 2005, 03:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Fine. Cabbage, broccoli, whatever. As long as they kill each other.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

It's nothing personal man, I just want to see a couple of dudes die from farting at each other. It would settle a bet.

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

GeneralZOD

Basically, just trying to keep it football; had the facts fixed up; thought Martin Patterson was the second-round pick, not McCoy.  My bad....

Why the hostility?  I've been a member for a while and I rarely post.  For all this negative attention I might as well head back to the EMB and join a message board clique....
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

General_Failure

Is this the part where we cry over you leaving and beg you to stay?

SunMo

Quote from: GeneralZOD on September 01, 2005, 03:41:11 PM
Basically, just trying to keep it football; had the facts fixed up; thought Martin Patterson was the second-round pick, not McCoy.  My bad....

Why the hostility?  I've been a member for a while and I rarely post.  For all this negative attention I might as well head back to the EMB and join a message board clique....

be honest, you tried that but none wanted you.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on September 01, 2005, 03:40:43 PM
It's nothing personal man, I just want to see a couple of dudes die from farting at each other. It would settle a bet.

I wasn't talking to you.  Hell, going out in a blaze of methane would be a manly way to go.

rjs246

Generals don't cry. And internet message board cliques are teh gay.

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

phattymatty

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on September 01, 2005, 03:42:42 PM

You go ahead and get started on that.  We'll all help if it seems to be going poorly.

GeneralZOD

No, ya don't have to do that, but let's keep it real.  Between Eagles fans; if I didn't throw nothing on you or your members, don't roll on a guy just posting personal thoughts on the board.  If it's like that, then forget it GF. 
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: GeneralZOD on September 01, 2005, 03:50:06 PM

No, ya don't have to do that, but let's keep it real.  Between Eagles fans; if I didn't throw nothing on you or your members, don't roll on a guy just posting personal thoughts on the board.  If it's like that, then forget it GF. 

Well, at least you explained that your stupid mistake was confusing Martin Patterson with Matt McCoy.  I guess it's easy to do, what with all the M's and tt's floating around.  But, in the future, you should always give the benefit of the doubt to the Mc____ names when it comes to making the Eagles roster.  Duh.