53-Man Roster Predictions, anyone?

Started by GeneralZOD, September 01, 2005, 03:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: GeneralZOD on September 01, 2005, 03:50:06 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on September 01, 2005, 03:42:42 PM
Is this the part where we cry over you leaving and beg you to stay?

No, ya don't have to do that, but let's keep it real. Between Eagles fans; if I didn't throw nothing on you or your members, don't roll on a guy just posting personal thoughts on the board. If it's like that, then forget it GF.

We pick on people here. You either get that or you don't. NB never got that, and he's probably sulking in a dive somewhere with his dirty hands wrapped around a warm beer right now.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

I'd be utterly amazed if that douche drank. More likely, he's thumping his bible and pounding his chest screaming for people to repent for the rapture is nigh.

General_Failure

That sounds more likely. I bet he even has his dad's old soapbox to stand on. From when he dad was a nutjob screaming on the corner.

The man. The myth. The legend.

GeneralZOD

Quote from: General_Failure on September 01, 2005, 03:52:41 PM
Quote from: GeneralZOD on September 01, 2005, 03:50:06 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on September 01, 2005, 03:42:42 PM
Is this the part where we cry over you leaving and beg you to stay?

No, ya don't have to do that, but let's keep it real. Between Eagles fans; if I didn't throw nothing on you or your members, don't roll on a guy just posting personal thoughts on the board. If it's like that, then forget it GF.

We pick on people here. You either get that or you don't. NB never got that, and he's probably sulking in a dive somewhere with his dirty hands wrapped around a warm beer right now.

Understood....... I was just being picked on.  Can I call this my personal "welcome back to the board" or something, because I think I just doubled my total posts on this thread alone....
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

PoopyfaceMcGee

GeneralZOD

PoopyfaceMcGee

GeneralZOD

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 01, 2005, 04:36:49 PM
Your smack talk is weak sauce, bucko.

I model it after your game with the ladies.......

PoopyfaceMcGee

My wife, for one, is pretty happy about my having a weak game with the ladies.

Anyway, we better get back on topic and make fun of your roster predictions.  The following gentlemen will not make the Eagles' 53-man roster, and you're an idiot for thinking so:

Carlos Perez
Dominic Furio
Scott Young
Sean Landeta

Otherwise, you did an OK job.  That said, getting 48-49 right out of 53 at this stage is lame.

phattymatty

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 01, 2005, 04:46:27 PM
Anyway, we better get back on topic and make fun of your roster predictions.  The following gentlemen will not make the Eagles' 53-man roster, and you're an idiot for thinking so:

Carlos Perez

You're a farging crazy man.

GeneralZOD

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 01, 2005, 04:46:27 PM
My wife, for one, is pretty happy about my having a weak game with the ladies.

Carlos Perez
Dominic Furio
Scott Young
Sean Landeta

Otherwise, you did an OK job.  That said, getting 48-49 right out of 53 at this stage is lame.

Not necessarily an idiot, for I'm not the only one who feels this way...

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/football/12518499.htm

So unless you got the insider look in AR's office, you can't say much to the rest of us Philadelphia Eagles "Idiot" fans out there.

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, now you want credit for plagiarizing Brookover but claiming his "genius" as your own?  Jeezus.

SunMo

i wouldn't be surprised if Landetta is still around, i haven't heard anything either way about Johnson being back for game 1 like originally thought.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

bobbyinlondon

QB: McNabb, Detmer, McMahon (3)
RB: Westbrook, Moats (R), Vet FA, Mahe (4)
FB: Ritchie (1)
TE: Smith, Spach (R), Bartrum (3)
WR: Owens, Lewis, Brown (R), Vet FA, McMullen (5)
OL: Tra, Hicks, Fraley, Andrews, Runyan, Clarke, Darilek, Armstrong (R), Herremans (R) (9)
K: Akers (1)
P: Landeta (Johnson goes on PUP) (1)

DL: Kearse, Douglas, J. Thomas, Cole (R), Kalu, Walker, H. Thomas, Rayburn, Patterson (R) (9)
LB: Trotter, Jones, Adams, Simoneau, McCoy (R), Labinjo, Short, Ma. Patterson (R) (8)
CB: Sheppard, Brown, Ware, Hood, Wynn (5)
S: Dawkins, Lewis, Mikell, Thornburg (R)  (Considine goes on PUP) (4)

GeneralZOD

Thnk you bobby for your response.........

FfatPat,

You oughta talk about plagiarizing.  I'm not the one who's got someone else's quote as my signature.