Week Five - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 06, 2022, 03:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Tonight's game has no juice. The Broncos stink and the Colts have been horrible.

Broncos should win this one but likely a slopfest

Diomedes

Is this one free on twitch?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

No idea - we'd need our board certified alternative broadcast professional, GF, to confirm.

General_Failure

As far as I know, Thursday night games will continue to be free on twitch.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Would like to see the Colts win tonight. Call it 24-20.

I want Russ to keep losing

PhillyPhreak54

Another  dude stumbling on the field. Nyheim Hines

Big assumption to think concussion based on the hit bc his head wasn't hit nor did it look like he hit it on the ground.

Diomedes

Hines should sit the game after that, clearly. 

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt.

I think the directive is any visible loss of motor skills means you're done. No questionable or maybe - outta there.

Diomedes

What's the bonus for saying the word "twitch" during the program?

PhillyPhreak54

The Colts offense and Matt Ryan are awful.

Predictable play calling too from Reich

PhillyPhreak54

Matt Pryor getting beat like a drum

Shocker

Diomedes

Al Michaels:  "[the Indy punter] ...has a sore leg.  That's four punts in fifteen minutes of football."

lol

PhillyPhreak54

Rookie LT has three holding calls already - one was bogus but still

And Ryan is done - he needs a trip to the glue factory. Have to think about Ehlinger or Foles next game if I'm Reich

PhillyPhreak54

Next Thursday we get the Commies and the Bears

That should be nice and zesty