Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I bet them and have them in the bullet

And now the kicker misses the god damn XP

Good lord

MDS

they had no business scoring on that drive

give me a draw and lets move on
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

We are gonna catch this L because the Vikes can't stop old ass Latavius Murray, Andy Dalton and Mark Ingram

PhillyPhreak54

Man...there are weeks where you're the windshield and weeks where you're the bug.

This is a bug week. College sucked and now the Vikes have blown this. And you've got 60yd FGs going against you.

Sheesh

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

And then they play for a FG

This coach is a dumbfarg

Him and the Denver coach are brutal clock managers and game callers

MDS

welp i guess that worked out

double doink helps the birds again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Gets a push in the bullet and loss on -4 😩

Diomedes

Ian Eagle just gave an RIP Coolio shoutout on the outro to commercial following the Ravens second TD
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Jets just ran The Philly Special for a TD

Diomedes

Why does Pepsi think it's a good idea to show an ad during football games that depicts a clueless fool so engrossed in his soft drink that he's blocking the teevee view from his friends?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Why does Apple think it's a good idea to show an ad that says their watch will track your period when women are already having their data sold to states that have outlawed or are in the process of outlawing abortion?

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

The Bears need to sign some actual rugby players. https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/1576664433597632512

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

pulled the titans and falcons out of my ass, 2-0-1 with LV pending

dio's ravens with a total gag, again

giants bears steelers jets seahawks man there are some bad teams

PhillyPhreak54

The Lions getting smoked like this by Seattle is something else. Good grief

1-1-2 in the bullet for me