NFC North Quarterbacks

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 26, 2005, 11:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Worst divison in the NFL as far as quarterback play is concerned...

Culpepper - 3 TDs / 8 INTs
Favre - 5 TDs / 7 INTs
Orton - 1 TD / 6 INTs
Harrington - 3 TDs / 5 INTs

Total - 12 TDs / 26 INTs

It's a shame that one of those teams will be in the playoffs.

Mad-Lad

NFC North actually, but yes, they all stink so far.

TexasEagle

I was listening to Sports radio this morning and they were ripping the North fiercely.  Also they were saying the NFC East had a case for the best division in football since it has the fewest loses (3 total). The next closts division had either 5 or 6. Of course that will change soon but it was an interesting point. Then they started talking about the Cowboys as contenders and I stopped listening. farging homers around here.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Mad-Lad on September 26, 2005, 11:31:33 AM
NFC North actually, but yes, they all stink so far.

Whoops. :-D I'm still in old school mode.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Is that why half the replies say Re: NFC Central Quarterbacks? :)

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Central = Norris....duh

I thought you were asking me, in Berman slang, if I wrote NFC Central.

JTrotter Fan

I wonder if Favre wishes he had retired now?
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 26, 2005, 12:29:21 PM
Central = Norris....duh

I thought you were asking me, in Berman slang, if I wrote NFC Central.

ah. I see. Well....lets end this one with a swift farg you to Brett Favre. He sucks.

WEST is GOD

That division is a disgrace.

NFC east isn't the best though. IMO it's NFC south or AFC east.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.