Marcus Vick clip. What a GREAT guy...

Started by EJ72, January 04, 2006, 01:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Little Herp isn't worth wasting something as wonderful as Napalm on. He'll be Entouraging his way through life in the visiting-wing of Ronny M's mansion within 18 months.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

Loser.  At least he gets to live off his brother's money unless he gets a job in the Arena League....hmmm....maybe AFL2

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

4and26

I think they had no choice and I applude their decision ...BIG TIME!           :yay :yay

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Someone will take a chance on him, but he doesn't have much of a future.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

Quote from: Diomedes on January 06, 2006, 09:39:15 AM
Quote from: L-ong-B-each-I-ggle on January 05, 2006, 04:58:18 PM
and if the dude who got cheaped didn't have team mates to back him up and promptly stomp out a little bitch-ass qb, then aw fargin well. i don't agree with the knee shot, but hey, a contact sport is a just that.

What Vick did has nothing to do with football.

cheap shots are part of the game.  their part of every game.  frustration, adrenaline, competitiveness all leads to shtein like that. im not agreeing with what the little turd scum bag did, but the fact none of his teammates beat him to a bloody pulp is equally as nauseating to me.  having your teammates back is part of the game.

Beermonkey

PhillyPhanInDC

Mike Vick: Brother did nothing wrong

Daily News Wire Services

Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick believes Virginia Tech overreacted when the school dismissed his brother, Marcus, from the football team after he stomped on an opposing player during the Gator Bowl.

Marcus Vick later claimed the incident was accidental and that he apologized to Louisville's Elvis Dumervil, but the All-America defensive end denied receiving an apology.

Michael Vick, who led Virginia Tech to the 1999 national title game as a redshirt freshman, was at the Gator Bowl and saw his brother step on Dumervil.

"Sometimes your emotions just take over," Michael Vick said last night at the Atlanta Hawks' game against the visiting Cleveland Cavaliers. "I know Marcus. He's not the kind of kid that's going to do something like that on purpose. That's just something he's got to live with, and now it's just time to move on."

Marcus Vick's Gator Bowl antics came after he received a speeding ticket on Dec. 17 in Hampton, Va., for driving with a suspended license.

He had been under a "zero tolerance" policy at Virginia Tech following his suspension from the university for the 2004 season after several legal problems.

Earlier this month, just 3 days after being kicked off the football team, Vick was arrested and charged with pulling a gun on three teenagers in Virginia.

The 21-year-old is free on $10,000 bond until he makes a March court appearance in Suffolk, Va., to face three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm.

The brothers are living together now in Michael Vick's home in Duluth, Ga.

Michael said he believes Marcus will be exonerated.

"No, I ain't mad," Michael Vick said. "He didn't do anything wrong. The world will all know when the truth comes out."

Marcus Vick was a first-team All-Atlantic Coast Conference selection last year as a sophomore. After being dismissed from the team, he made himself eligible for the NFL draft in April.

Michael Vick hadn't spoken of his brother's problems since the Falcons ended their 8-8 season with a 44-11 home loss to Carolina.

The decision to fire his position coach, Mike Johnson, on Jan. 4 surprised Vick, who made the Pro Bowl the last 2 years. "It hurts me to see him go," Vick said.

Vick has not yet spoken to a Falcons official since head coach Jim Mora hired Bill Musgrave as quarterbacks coach on Tuesday. He said wished the team had consulted him before making the moves.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MDS

I hope the both of them fall of a giant cliff.

General_Failure

It would surely be the most athletic and explosive cliff falling ever.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

"The world will all know when the truth comes out."

Whatever, TO...