Saquan Barkley, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, March 11, 2024, 02:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

3 years $37 million. RBs are getting paid again. Barkley's still the most talented back in the league. Difference maker who can do it all.
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1767259754953363891

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1767259701186543678

General_Failure

Howie just shopping in the Meadowlands this offseason, I guess.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

phattymatty

Saquon is a beast.  Now I don't have to root for him in secret. 

Howie this was good but we are not forgetting the complete zeros you have in the secondary.

ice grillin you

its good to know divisional opponents play each other twice a year 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

brought to you by the tv money that boomed up the cap to the point where howie was like farg it lets pay an rb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 11, 2024, 03:49:42 PMits good to know divisional opponents play each other twice a year

lol

Next he'll tell us Barkley also has a lot of experience against Dallas and Washington.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

The last sentence of those posts is always something completely free of content. "Howie Roseman gets his RB."

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Rapaport's throwaway lines at the end amuse me

MDS

rapoport is the biggest hack in the universe and its impressive considering adam schefter exists and does the same job
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

phattymatty