We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: Rome on December 31, 2021, 06:18:51 PM
Quote from: Munson on December 31, 2021, 05:56:30 PM
PCR says negative. I'd love to go get a flu test but every place I'd get one of those would be a cesspool of Covid positive people sitting around with their noses stickign out of their masks waiting to get covid tests and etc.

But I've basically been sick for 8-9 days straight now. Pretty sure it was two separate sicknesses because I was feeling slightly better on the 25th and 26th before nosediving on the 27th again and getting really bad the 28th/29th, 3 days after our covid exposure.

My entire winter break from school has been me being sick the entire time. farging awful.

Well I got a PCR on the 23rd after symptoms had appeared and that one was negative. Was feeling a little bit bette the 25th and 26th. We went to new york to see the inlaws and by the night of the 27th i was feeling like total shtein again.

Just a terrible week and a half all around. Really don't get the people that won't even get a shot that would lessen the symptoms of something, because being sick sucks.

That's not omicron.  Sounds like Delta and it might not be measurable after 9 days on a PCR test.

Sorry you got hit hard, dude.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Is it possible to have Covid and the flu?

JFC this shtein hit hard today. Felt like I was on the other side of it yesterday but it's roaring back today. The fatigue and body aches are whipping my ass. No fever though.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Just got back from getting tested again. Still positive.

After the body aches and fatigue got worse yesterday I started to wonder if I have the flu. Nope just Covid. More time in quarantine in my man cave I suppose.

Rome

Amazingly enough we're back to wearing masks in the office as of tomorrow.  Two people in my office tested positive today. 

One in three are now Covid positive in Orange County (Orlando).

Staggeringly insane.

Geowhizzer

Both these statements are true:

1. My district has decided a 45-person field trip with masks and social distancing procedures built-in scheduled for this weekend is too dangerous and will have to be canceled, even though a refund will not be available.

2. My district has decided that our 5th-grade evening open house, featuring approximately 500 parents + their younger children will be on campus in full Floridian maskless is fine and dandy, and will happen in two weeks.

General_Failure

Running into a weird bug while posting with a question mark inside quotation marks, but only on the desktop version and just quick reply dealie. Very weird. Anyway, here's what I was trying to post before I hit a billion Internal Server Errors.

So here's a little conversation that plays out twenty times a day for me.

"Oh, I forgot my mask, do I need to go get it?"
"Employees are required to wear one, not customers."
"It's okay, I've had my shots."

I've turned into a germaphobe because of people the last few months. My mask is on before I'm out of the car, doesn't come off until I'm back in it, and I'm cleaning my hands ever five minutes.

Naturally I picked up a cold at home, so I get to enjoy my two days off coughing up a lung and doing my best Dr Girlfriend impression.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hunt

Quote from: Rome on January 04, 2022, 08:08:38 PM
Amazingly enough we're back to wearing masks in the office as of tomorrow. 

same. no more mask exemptions for the vaccinated.
i tested positive last thursday & have only had cold symptoms..with a little bit of fatigue over the weekend. christmas weekend was a super spreader for my family with at least 9 testing positive afterwards...some with cold symptoms, some with a sore throat, some with no symptoms at all...no fever for any of them as far as i know.
f the rona!
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Don Ho

Mother f'r! Got it. 

Tested on Tuesday.  Results came in yesterday at 1 AM.  The testing group used the term "DETECTED" and the disclaimer in small print - If Detected indicative of active infection but do not rule out bacterial infection or other viral infections. 

So WTF?  I called the Hawaii Pacific Health Covid help desk and they said you got it.  Was sick before Xmas, had my first colonoscopy on 12/20 so went to urgent care to get tested day before and to be safe.  Negative, Doc gave me a Z pack, damn, flet 100% two days later.  Colonoscopy went great, all good!  Had mild relapse day before New Year's Eve.  Cases out of control here, better safe than sorry and BOOM.

Can't blame the high school soccer team as due to amount of rain and surge in cases haven't practiced since 12/29.  Blaming my son.  Restaurant business, they all go out after work to other bars, restaurants for late night drinking and dinner.  He got tested today.  Awaiting results.  Wife later today.

I just got the booster last week.  Not worried just pissed off as I did everything to prevenmt this shtein. Feel ok, think I'm worn out from the stress and anxiety.  Didn't want to be the one infecting the team, lot of pressure form the school and league.

Stay safe and healthy my brothers!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

My advice if you catch it?

Kiss a Trumper square on the mouth as long as she's hot.

Hang in there, brudda.  🤙

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Got in trouble today for both coming in to work and for saying I'm taking the next two days off sick. Throat's still raw, but I can talk a little bit now. Only came in today because it's truck day, and the only two people scheduled besides me were the slow guy and the new guy. I've been on a steady tea and soup diet since Monday, and frankly I don't feel like driving a half hour to go help out at a different store.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 06, 2022, 10:59:13 AM
https://twitter.com/daithaigilbert/status/1479113317503299587 21

Good for him. Most of those clowns rail against the vax and are anti science...until they're sick and they go running to the hospital.

At this is fargin whackadoo stood his ground and died at the crib

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on January 06, 2022, 03:46:11 PM
Got in trouble today for both coming in to work and for saying I'm taking the next two days off sick. Throat's still raw, but I can talk a little bit now. Only came in today because it's truck day, and the only two people scheduled besides me were the slow guy and the new guy. I've been on a steady tea and soup diet since Monday, and frankly I don't feel like driving a half hour to go help out at a different store.

So they didn't want you there sick but somehow want you to be there and not take off? Does your boss wear a MAGA hat?