We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

What a depressing and exhausting time we live in.

MDS

i know its not easy to just pack up and move your life but you two really should
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Rome

My friend's husband is still in the hospital and has been intubated.  I talked to her today and tried to be supportive but I could sense she was in no mood to talk.  I don't know if he's going to make it either. 

She sounds terrible and she's going on two weeks with the virus.

I tried to get her to listen to reason but she wouldn't farging have any of it.  It's so farging stupid.  They just needed to get vaccinated but wouldn't budge.

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 30, 2021, 08:29:27 PM
Yep.  Both of them.

first red flag was naming it after a confederate general
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 30, 2021, 08:29:27 PM
Yep.  Both of them.

You need a raise. I don't know how you do it.

SD

My liberal mom who was as anti covid vaxx as you get didn't bother waiting the 90 days post sickness to get her first dose. She took moderna last week. Her words "I'm not going through that ever again". At least she's a big enough person to admit it.

Flip side my uncle (Trump supporter - brother of my wacko Trumpcle) - who has 4 kids who have never received a vaccine shot for anything ever - has convinced by Aunt who has several severe medical conditions to not get vaccinated. She gets covid she's dead. I told her last week I'll cry at her funeral but don't expect any sympathy. You wanna listen to a chiropractor over medical experts that's on you.

Diomedes

First day of school yesterday, both kids had to stay home because one is sick and COVID tests were pending.

Results came in last night, both negative. 

I wonder how long they'll all be in school before there's a major disruption.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Less than a month, surely.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I wonder what odds the bookies are offering.

Russell?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

My Buffalo buddy yanked his 11 yr old and 9 yr old girls out of school here in DeathSantisville.

He's selling his house and moving back to upstate NY.   Can't blame him one tiny little bit either.

Rome

Diomedes

I'd like to hear that black and latino folk have wised up and are getting the shot while deplorables are doubling down and getting sick.

Please please let that be the case.