We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Guess god and all those thoughts and prayers really don't stop the Covid.

But hey - farg yo vaccines, libs! We got ivermectin and the lord!

Rome

farged around.  Found out.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

I guess Trump had a klan rally in bama yesterday. He told the crowd they should get vaccinated and got boooo'd. I hope they all die from covid.

Diomedes

So we're basically back at square one now, right?  Mask up with everyone you don't live with, everywhere?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Dropped my kid off yesterday.  I was leaving the complex when some grotesquely fat piece of trash starting bitching about the university handing out stickers merely encouraging vaccinations.

The kid at the desk handled it beautifully.  Basically told her if she didn't want one to just walk on by.  She started to mouth off at him again and he just told her to leave immediately.  She waddled out cursing at him. 

Multiply that by about six million.  That's Florida right now. 

General_Failure

Four of the ten people at work didn't get vaccinated and don't want to. Guess which ones are the biggest complainers about masks coming back for employees tomorrow?

Also, read this shteinshow. https://twitter.com/schmutzie/status/1429555157247926278

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

FDA approved the Pfizer shot. I'm hoping it becomes mandatory for government employees soon.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on August 23, 2021, 10:42:32 AM
FDA approved the Pfizer shot. I'm hoping it becomes mandatory for government employees soon.

We have to take some survey tomorrow about whether we're vaccinated.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

I had one return today.  No covid thankfully.  We had another in the office test positive.  SOP at this point. 

Also - my bestie's husband is not doing well at all.  She's not great but he's in big trouble. 

Get vaccinated.  The end.

Geowhizzer

My district office has closed due to COVID.

The schools are still open.

:sly

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

DeSantis has decided the best way to fight Covid is to blame Biden for not ending it sooner.

Elections always matter.  Your daily reminder. 

Rome

Forgot to mention my friend's husband was rushed to the hospital yesterday morning.  The hospital is fully locked down and as of last night she's had no contact with him.  Sad but predictable.