We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Read the thread and feel the ignorance and stupidity ooze through your screen. The amount of medical professionals speaking against masks and vaccines is sickening. Oh and even that clown Clay Travis made an appearance.

https://twitter.com/brinleyhineman/status/1425214791480758288 21

Munson

Read that whole thread...what a nightmare.

Just saw this today from what looks like the aftermath of that meeting:
https://twitter.com/natalie_allison/status/1425449438202548224 21
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

"keep it calm. WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE."

philly going back to an indoor mask mandate tomorrow. im going to literally punch every anti vaxxer i find.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

50% of my staff is out with Covid.  One returns Friday.  All are vaxxed.  The reason they were infected is because anti-vax iceholes refuse to give a damn about anyone else. 

phattymatty

my office just closed for 10 days due to a positive case.  it's fun to go back in time an entire year.

also this:

Researchers found the effectiveness of Moderna's vaccine against infection dropped from 86% in early 2021 to 76% in July when the delta variant became dominant. The effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine fell from 76% to 42% over the same period.

I guess us Pfizer folk are not the cool kids anymore.

Rome

I'm actually the only Pfizer vaxxee who hasn't gotten a breakthrough infection.  That's awesome news, Matt.  Thanks Buddy!

MDS

"effectiveness" is an operative word

its extraordinarily effective against significant infection. i know we're all not anti science morons here but the language around vaccination stats is just awful
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on August 11, 2021, 05:42:51 PM
my office just closed for 10 days due to a positive case.  it's fun to go back in time an entire year.

also this:

Researchers found the effectiveness of Moderna's vaccine against infection dropped from 86% in early 2021 to 76% in July when the delta variant became dominant. The effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine fell from 76% to 42% over the same period.

I guess us Pfizer folk are not the cool kids anymore.

I have Pfizer too. Happen to have a link to read?

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Geo...you're in for some shtein this year, pal. Wishing you all the best.

440 students in Palm Beach County are now quarantining after contact with someone with Covid. 51 confirmed cases in the school district.

Th school year started just TWO days ago.

Geowhizzer

The cucks down here issued a mask "requirement"... with a parent opt-out.

This isn't going to end well.

General_Failure

Don't worry, they'll probably pull their kids out of school when they hear you're teaching critical race theory.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Georgia County Shuts Down All Schools Amid Major Student COVID Outbreak

QuoteAs of Friday in Ware schools, 76 students had tested positive for COVID-19, and another 679 students were quarantined, out of a total of 5,900 students. Smith said 353 students were quarantined because of exposure outside of school, according to WJXT.

Among the district's 950 school employees, 67 have tested positive and an additional 150 have been quarantined.

Only 29% of people in Ware County have been fully vaccinated. Georgia ranks among the bottom eight states in terms of vaccination rates, with just 39.4% of its population fully vaccinated.

So the kid at work left today to get back to Gainesville for college and got a message from them saying they're probably going back to online classes.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

coincidently 29% of the county voted for biden

this county is slightly nw of jacksonville in a part of the south that really should just be napalmed

Rome

My kid goes back to UNF on Friday.  She's vaccinated and will mask up but she's young and healthy and should be fine.  I'd prefer it if she'd wait until this wave passes, but it's never going to end.  I think we all know that now.  Just gotta move on with our lives and do the best we can.