We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Have a haircut appt Thursday. This lady my aunt knows owns a hair place in the city. She's been cutting people at her house for the past 2 weeks because she's about to go under. Any way she's so busy she's only taking appts. from friends/family and their referrals.

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on May 11, 2020, 09:06:28 PM
Have a haircut appt Thursday. This lady my aunt knows owns a hair place in the city. She's been cutting people at her house for the past 2 weeks because she's about to go under. Any way she's so busy she's only taking appts. from friends/family and their referrals.

theres nothing wrong with this...2 consenting adults can do whatever they want in their own homes during or not during a pandemic

but guess what

she cant open her non essential business because its not farging important enough
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The thing is it's not ok.  It's grotesque.  People shouldn't have to decide between risking death or insolvency.  No one cares, though, so I'll shut the farg up.

MDS

maybe instead of yelling at the govt to "oPeN uP" you should yell at the govt to give everyone a universal basic income so no one needs to risk their lives to cut some greasy wop's hair
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Grow your skullets out, you old cowards.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Obviously he meant going down as in happening. Corona's going down everywhere, soon we'll have made enough progress that SD won't have to walk as far from his car to the Disney entrance.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 11, 2020, 08:18:32 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on May 11, 2020, 07:54:22 PM
officially more than 80k Americans dead and counting

"It's only the flu and .00000015% have died!!"

On another note: why has Bill Gates and his wife become targets of the anti vaxxer/"real patriot"/hoaxers on Facebook?

Probably because of this.

Munson

https://twitter.com/nickgourevitch/status/1260183929916710912

"We need to open everything up! People need to get back to work!"
People out of work: "Listen please just help us out and don't send us back into the plague. Please."
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Those are just the lazy welfare queens, not the real economic heroes. Send them back out there at gunpoint for our freedoms.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 11, 2020, 09:19:59 PM
The thing is it's not ok.  It's grotesque.  People shouldn't have to decide between risking death or insolvency.  No one cares, though, so I'll shut the farg up.

or just shave your farging head yourself....thats what i did....

you know whats def not essential right now...a tight ass fade
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2020, 02:17:22 PM

ice grillin you

im agreeing with him you stupid using memes that werent funny in 2007 farg
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2020, 02:17:22 PM

I disagree

Memorial Day bbq coming up and need a tight fade for da bitches