Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Steal Malcolm Jenkins and get the bug

SD

They set up a huge white CODIV tent a few miles from my house

PhillyPhreak54

Richest nation in the world and this is what is going on. God forbid the president, who today basically said it's the states jobs and he's not a shipping clerk, actually uses his power to get more.

https://twitter.com/alandrummond2/status/1240008793167192066 21

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Morning grocery run report: walk in around 7:20, it's already packed. Bread aisles are bare. Meat practically non-existent. Got my hands on some chicken breasts. There were two filet mignons and nothing else on the steak shelve so I said farg it and grabbed it. Fruits were either plentiful or completely gone. My daughter eats a lot of strawberries/blueberries etc...of course there were barely any left and they were organic so I had to pay double the price. Toilet paper/paper towel aisle is hilarious People are iceholes. Smashing carts into one another, no excuse me, blocking the entire farging aisle when you know the stores crowded. Heard people coughing left and right. Acme had two cashiers on so check out was 10 carts deep which just added to the mess. I lucked out because another cashier came on and pulled me and another lady into her lane. Cashier said meat delivery comes in around 9am and shelves are stocked around 11...probably heading back at lunch to see if I can grab some more meats. Spent $200 which is average for me.

Diomedes

people in Baltimore doing better than that, thankfully...but all the same it might be time for the National Guard to kiss their families goodbye and post up everywhere. 

if people can't hold the line themselves, it needs to be enforced by guns because without order we are well and truly farged
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

The whole speech today is xenophobic bullshtein
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

If you put sensors on my body and played tape of that man's voice, the stress level would register like an electric shock was applied to my balls.  I can't bear to hear his voice, and won't tune in if I know he's there.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

You listen to Cuomo speak, he's confident, looks at the camera and addresses his audience, he doesn't use notes because he already knows his message.

Now turn to Trump

He reads off a sheet of paper with his head down...every once in a while he'll adlib and say something useless so he appears smart. Then he hands it off to people who have a semblance of a clue. Pence is at least prepared but because his head is so far up Trumps ass he keeps saying "at the Presidents direction" knowing damn well Trump hasn't a clue.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on March 20, 2020, 12:18:48 PM
If you put sensors on my body and played tape of that man's voice, the stress level would register like an electric shock was applied to my balls.  I can't bear to hear his voice, and won't tune in if I know he's there.

Yep. I do not watch the press conferences and I try to even avoid video clips of them.

Pence is subtly throwing that orange shteinbad under the bus with the repeated "under the presidents direction" remarks.

As for the grocery stores...its pretty much the same at my spot. Meat aisle was relatively picked over (all chicken breasts gone so I got thighs and tenders) and ground beef was only 80/20. No 93/7 lean.

I hit the lotto and got one of the last six packs of paper towels. No TP to be found. No cleaning products to be found.

We're down the street from a distribution center and there's a lot of other stores in the city and suburbs that I could go to if I had to really push it.

SD

I have 3 rolls of paper towels left. Amazon has 24 rolls for $40. Everything else is sold out. I splurged.

In case you weren't watching:
NBC News' Peter Alexander: What do you say to millions of Americans who are scared?

Donald Trump: "I say that you are a terrible reporter."

Munson

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1241042063929548802

Seriously,farg this mother farger so much. He can't take being questioned at all. Thin skinned loser baby.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

So a malignant narcissist is incapable of expressing empathy you say?

Gee, if only someone had warned us about him beforehand.