Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

SunMo

2 people died after the Philly Marathon today

one was a 40 year old who collapsed before the end and the other was a 21 year old after it was over
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

is there anything better than when skinny people die during exercise....definitely makes me feel better about my morbid obesity
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

PG ran the marathon today?

OMG I HAD NOOOOOOOOO IDEA!

Rome

QuoteThree men sentenced for fatal attack of Phils fan

December 21, 2011, 11:42 am 

On Tuesday, three men were sentenced to prison for beating a Phillies fan to death outside Citizens Bank Park in July 2009. The defendants, who were initially charged with murder, accepted a plea deal and were charged with involuntary manslaughter after a mistrial.

David Sale Jr., of Lansdale, was killed more than two years ago after being attacked following an argument that began inside McFadden's bar at the ballpark. The fight continued outside and carried over to a nearby parking lot where Sale was brutally punched and kicked. According to the medical examiner who testified at a preliminary hearing, Sale suffered injuries to his spleen, kidneys, bowels, liver, brain, neck and spinal column. Sale had attended a Saturday game against the Cardinals as part of a bachelor party. It was also his birthday. He was 22.

James Groves, 48, of Kensington, was sentenced to two-to-four years for punching Sale and holding him down while two other accomplices beat him. Charles Bowers, 37, of Oxford Circle, was sentenced to five-to-ten years for his role in Sale's death. Francis Kirchner, 30, of Fishtown – the man who dealt the fatal final blow, according to a witness in surprising testimony that led to the mistrial – was given nine-to-18 years in prison. Kirchner has been held for two-and-a-half years without bail, which will be applied to his sentence.

Groves, Bowers and Kirchner were part of a group that was bused to the game that day from Moe's Tavern in Fishtown. All three men could have faced up to 40 years in prison.

Dude could be out in 9 years for beating someone to death in public with the aid of his two buddies.

American Justice, ladies & gentlemen.

MMH

Nothing on Bill Conlin from you local yokels?!

SunMo

ice grillin you

before you dopes flip out and think im defending some kenzo neanderthals it was a fist fight that ended badly...doods were drunk and didnt mean to kill the kid

that said the dood (kirchner) who had a history of anger and rage on people should have gotten a lot more

the people that really should be getting the most time were the dead kids friends who didnt jump in and help him

Rome

ice grillin you

fishing = someone not agreeing with an elder?

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MMH

Quote from: SunMo on December 21, 2011, 03:18:27 PM
what about him?

He's been accused of molesting multiple children, although they can't prosecute because the statute of limitations has run out.
That's not stopping the court of public opinion however.  He retired the day the allegations came to light.  Nice of the prosecutor to go public when he realized he couldn't prosecute.