Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

QuoteWilliams also spent $10,000 from a joint account he shared with a relative meant for the relative's nursing home costs, the indictment said.

Yikes.

smeags

city hall is a cesspool filled with jackasses like Williams.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 21, 2017, 03:34:59 PM
QuoteWilliams also spent $10,000 from a joint account he shared with a relative meant for the relative's nursing home costs, the indictment said.

Yikes.

Ouch that's a bad one.

Most of it seems to be people paying for his flights and vacations. It's amazing how brazen people are.

SD

I'm glad that soda tax passed

Tomahawk

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 21, 2017, 04:39:10 PM
Philadelphians are a bunch of Hoydas

http://nypost.com/2017/03/19/guy-wearing-trump-hat-sues-bar-for-refusing-to-serve-him/

hes actually from south jersey...and lol at the ambulance chaser he hired...

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

This that guy a partner at fargboy and fargboi?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

He's a fargin' cartoon of an east jersey personal injury lawyer, lol.  A few years ago he was smearing Preperation H on his abs and going shirtless to tacky manhattan night clubs with an artificial tan and his hair all spiked out.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

haha exactly...

Using the Kap reasoning here - dipshtein in the MAGA hat is a distraction and deserves to be blackballed for wearing that hat.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 21, 2017, 04:39:10 PM
Philadelphians are a bunch of Hoydas

http://nypost.com/2017/03/19/guy-wearing-trump-hat-sues-bar-for-refusing-to-serve-him/

Dude ordered a jalepeno margarita and supports a guy who wants to deport Mexicans and build a wall to keep them out. 

Diomedes

Ceding Philly to Coke while blaming the bev tax isn't gonna be smart in the long run. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

the whole farging point of the tax is to ween people off awful soda....pepsi just help them do that...shout out pepsi corp
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 21, 2017, 09:12:05 PM
the whole farging point of the tax is to ween people off awful soda....pepsi just help them do that...shout out pepsi corp

That's bullshtein because the tax is also on diet soda, Gatorade and freakin almond milk. My buddy owns a deli in Somerton and it's killing his business.

MDS

yea let me know when he goes on food stamps ill buy him a beer

boohoo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.