2018 College Football

Started by Geowhizzer, August 01, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Everybody tanked to draft the guy that just Bo Jackson'd himself out of a career?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

They got lucky that Burrows has stepped up though.

I think he'll be a good fit in Cincy

PhillyPhreak54

Ole Miss QB has over 200 rushing on LSU

Wow

PhillyPhreak54

Baylor up 28-3

Now down 34-31

Wild game

MDS

matty rhule had a great gameplan then just ran outta horses

he should get a big league job soon
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Shoulda had the Jets job

Maybe he gets Chicago when genius Nagy is booted

Rome

Here come the second-guessers now with Tua.  Should have never played at all because of his balky ankle.  Prayers for his future.  Saban is the devil.  Mayo on Italian hoagies.  Chaos!

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Scumbags

Grown ass men who get that wrapped into college sports need to be checked. My favorite is when they rip on high school recruits who choose different schools.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 19, 2019, 07:20:16 PM
Scumbags

Grown ass men who get that wrapped into college sports need to be checked. My favorite is when they rip on high school recruits who choose different schools.

Went with my son to a few of his high school's games this year.  The stuff that spews from the mouths of parents amazes me.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep and it starts in little league. Losers.

General_Failure

I'm just trying to live vicariously through my kid, and yours is really farging it up for me.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

End result was pretty good for the kid at least. The cons of social media seem to outweigh the pros for most athletes, unless it's run by some assistant who just posts empty platitudes and ads.

ice grillin you

the end result was more than he could ever ask for because the death threats are now covering up the fact that hes a horrible farging quarterback who should die
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

anybody who gets worked up over the results of a game between 18-22 year olds is a farging loser
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.