week 4 haiku etc.

Started by MURP, October 01, 2004, 01:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

new scouting report is up on the site, along with a new poll, pic of the week, and Haiku!!!!!  :evil

PoopyfaceMcGee

This is high quality stuff:

QuoteFinally, finally! The last away game of the season the NFL throws you a bone in the boner department. Sweet St. Louis and their ultra sexy cheerleaders. These girls drank their milk growing up. Push-up tops and shorts made of strings, that's hot. I would do dirty things to these girls.

General_Failure

I thought about adding pictures to that article, but decided the description was good enough. :)

The man. The myth. The legend.

Wingspan

QuoteCan you remember a single time in this short season where there's been a tingling in your pants? I doubt it.

shouldnt this be

QuoteUnless you are named hbionic or someone else that gets off on a bar of irish spring, Can you remember a single time in this short season where there's been a tingling in your pants? I doubt it.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

General_Failure

We can't have too many inside jokes in the articles. It'll scare new people away too soon.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Wingspan

i realize that, which is why i included "or someone else that gets off on a bar of irish spring" to fill them in.

i'm just waiting for yahoo sports to pick one of these up
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Susquehanna Birder

Lets see what poets we have this week:

The bears suck real hard.
They suck big red monkey balls
The bears suck real bad.

Brilliant. Did you think of this during study hall, or was it while you were in detention?

I feel sorry
For Jonathan Quinn
Not really

Um...once again somebody needs to review just what a haiku is. But at least there are no references to simian testicles.

McNabb to Owens.
Jonathan Quinn on his back.
The theme of Sunday!

LOVE IT!

mikey418

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on October 01, 2004, 02:05:53 PM
Lets see what poets we have this week:

The bears suck real hard.
They suck big red monkey balls
The bears suck real bad.

Brilliant. Did you think of this during study hall, or was it while you were in detention?

I think that's what the poet was going for.   ;) ;D
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

NGM

Thats the funniest pic of the week I have ever seen.  I also liked the haiku that went along with it.  Maybe the reason Urlacher is out is because he has little sores all over his little guy.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on October 01, 2004, 02:05:53 PM
I feel sorry
For Jonathan Quinn
Not really

Um...once again somebody needs to review just what a haiku is. But at least there are no references to simian testicles.

Yeah, my bad.  I know it's not a haiku at all, but I still liked the flow of it.

PhillyGirl

Once upon a time
Urlacher loved Paris ho
Now disease hurts wang

bwahahahahahahaha!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen