Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on September 20, 2021, 01:48:44 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 20, 2021, 11:53:02 AMmy point is it mattered....a lot

So they could get another Marcus Smith or Andre Dillard? 

I got a better idea just forfeit all draft picks going forward on the chance you might not get a good player
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
Colts' HC Frank Reich said QB Carson Wentz sprained both ankles and it's too early to tell what his status is for Sunday at Tennessee.

Just sprains but I still see no way he  lasts 3/4 the season

PhillyPhreak54

He's such a loser.

And when they do get another QB they better dump him quick or else he's going to cry and whine

General_Failure

Cap optimization says they dump him after next season, but they can afford to do it this offseason without it being a huge problem.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Wonder where he ends up next as a back up.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Zak Keefer
@zkeefer
A bit of a surprise: Colts QB Carson Wentz is practicing today, which means starting Sunday in Tennessee could be in play.
12:14 PM ยท Sep 24, 2021 from Indianapolis, IN

SD

Diomedes

hero ball

Indianapolis deserves no less.  Or better.  Perfect fit.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

General_Failure

Terrible tracker, it doesn't even list bones or tendons.

The man. The myth. The legend.

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

MDS

you all realize hes getting shutdown when theyre out of it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.