Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Howie is his boss.  If I said 'farg you' to mine the way Wentz is, I'd be fired in a minute.

It's absolutely absurd. 

Diomedes

If you had half the talent in your profession that Wentz has in his...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Quote from: Diomedes on February 09, 2021, 10:03:00 AM

...then he'd also be one of the worst statistical performers in his field?

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on February 09, 2021, 10:03:00 AM

I'm actually pretty good at what I do. 

Regardless, he's acting like an entitled bitch and in almost any other profession his prima-donna bullshtein would get him a pink slip and a foot in the ass in his way out the door.

Fact is he needs to grow the farg up and stop acting as if he's somehow special.  Because he really isn't.

Also - and I can't stress this enough... neither is Roseman.  Fire his ass too. 

Diomedes

Yea yeah....

Wentz has power that you don't, and he's using it.  Waah.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

how many people does this bring that have legit beef with roseman

i lost count after ed marynowitz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Yet the only one who got over on him was Chip Kelly

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on February 09, 2021, 11:44:18 AM
Yea yeah....

Wentz has power that you don't, and he's using it.  Waah.

I can walk out the door right now and make what I make anywhere.  The reason is I have the education, skills, experience and professional reputation to do so, same as you, Dio.

He, on the other hand, is damaged goods and his petulant reputation will backfire on him as soon as everyone realizes his physical skills have eroded.

Diomedes

meh, speak for yourself.

i'm a hack

If I were half as good at what I do as Wentz is at what he does, I'd be neck deep in work, billing $175 per hour for myself, $125 per man for my carpentry crew, and turning away clients I don't like

instead, I'm rebuilding utility shed ramps and limping along in a pic up truck that decides often and unpredictably to forget it has gears one two and three

Congrats to you on your awesomeness.

I happen to agree that Wentz is acting the fool, but he's got leverage against the Eagles and if I can forget for half a second that I don't like him personally, then I can't fault him using it...God knows the corporate overlords would and will use every bit they have against him

Don Ho

Ok Howie, let's go!  You're killing us.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Mort saying birds very interested in Mariota
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Howie's gonna farg around and the Bears are just going to go get Watson.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Rome

I forgot about that idiotic thread.   Thanks for reminding me, icehole.   🖕🏻

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 10, 2021, 07:51:20 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on February 10, 2021, 06:10:33 PM
Mort saying birds very interested in Mariota

Cool we can add to the 47 page thread about him.
https://www.concretefield.info/forum/index.php?topic=21750.0

" you aint winning with nicky foles" - lil guy

And Havas saying Mychal Kendricks would be better than Fletch

Good times