Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah you're in the minority. You ain't about that North Dakota life!

Diomedes

If your Jew ass got a two grand gun your eyes would roll dolla dolla bill y'all and your toothy mouth would say "thanks."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

The o-line is basically made up of corn fed white boys and county brothas.  A shotgun seems like a gift they'd all enjoy.

General_Failure

Centers definitely appreciate shotguns.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

MDS

Quote from: Rome on December 29, 2016, 06:39:52 PM
I'd be very appreciative.

because youre basically a right wing lunatic except you vote democratic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 29, 2016, 04:53:43 PM
The o-line is basically made up of corn fed white boys and county brothas.  A shotgun seems like a gift they'd all enjoy.

hipster kelce says otherwise
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

#Eagles Lane Johnson on getting shotgun as gift from Carson Wentz; "I'm lucky I got anything at all. I may have gotten a shotgun to the face

phattymatty

i'm a pansy who has never shot a gun in my life but whatever like they didn't already know he was a redneck. big whoop.

i'd be more mad because what does a shotgun cost, like a few hundred bucks at walmart? gimme some bling QB1.

i drove by an auto parts store called Wentz Auto Parts during a road trip through pennsyltucky last week and there was a big sign of carson next to it. not sure if they are just profiting off the coincidence or it's some kind of family.

General_Failure

Quote from: phattymatty on December 30, 2016, 02:17:53 AM
i'd be more mad because what does a shotgun cost, like a few hundred bucks at walmart? gimme some bling QB1.

QuoteThe rookie quarterback endeared himself to the men up front by buying each of them a Beretta shotgun for Christmas. Each is personalized with the player's number engraved on the butt of the gun.

"This is an awesome gun. I'm excited about it," said Allen Barbre, a fellow hunter. Barbre believes the Beretta model is a Silver Pigeon, which retails around $2,000 a pop. "I don't know if I'll shoot it, though. It's pretty nice."

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Lane Johnson's should have been engraved with the number 10 and the inscription "you know what to do"

ice grillin you

do people really hunt with shot guns?.....i thought shot guns were inaccurate as farg and mostly used at close range

i thought rifles like in the deer hunter were used for hunting
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

Shotguns are the most commonly used firearm for deer in my area.  They are plenty accurate at the range most fire from.  Rifles send bullets way too far to be safe in populated place like almost all of Maryland.  Besides, no one wants to shoot a deer 600 yards off just to drag it back.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 30, 2016, 09:18:52 AM
do people really hunt with shot guns?.....i thought shot guns were inaccurate as farg and mostly used at close range

i thought rifles like in the deer hunter were used for hunting

Depends on what you're hunting.  Shotguns are typically used for hunting birds and other small/medium game, like fox or deer.  Basically any kind of animal that you're going to hunt/shoot at close range. Rifles are for hunting large game from a safe distance.