Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Oh and if you ever have a tap in eagle on 17, walk the farg off the course.  18 can suck my d!ck.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 13, 2016, 04:33:21 PM
twitter eggs durring their way trying to blame someone for this

injuries happen in sports and especially football. k.

Wut

Who could possibly be blamed? It's preseason and he's got to play.

General_Failure

Damn PC Police liberal cucks and their participation trophies. He'd never get playing time on a real team.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 13, 2016, 11:08:12 PM

Wut

trumpers always full of excuses

"why was he playing behind a bad offense line?"

the shot he took is a shot that qbs take every god damn game.....if it was a real game and he was the starter they could fill him up on horse tranquelizer and run him out there. but its preseason and even though needs the reps, it just aint worth it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on August 13, 2016, 06:13:48 PM
Oh and if you ever have a tap in eagle on 17, walk the farg off the course.  18 can suck my d!ck.

HA!  My life story.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 14, 2016, 01:05:12 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 13, 2016, 11:08:12 PM

Wut

trumpers always full of excuses

"why was he playing behind a bad offense line?"

the shot he took is a shot that qbs take every god damn game.....if it was a real game and he was the starter they could fill him up on horse tranquelizer and run him out there. but its preseason and even though needs the reps, it just aint worth it

Totally agree.  That hit was nothing out of the ordinary.  This is what preseason is for people!  Yes, I agree that O Line will not be around in a few weeks and I feared for his life as well but every rookie QB since Methuselah has had to play exhibition games behind porous offensive lines. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

there should be no preseason period....cfb doesnt have it and has a superior product
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on August 14, 2016, 03:00:03 AMYes, I agree that O Line will not be around in a few weeks

Considering the likely suspensions and injuries, I think that O Line will be around plenty during the season.

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 15, 2016, 10:58:08 AM
there should be no preseason period....cfb doesnt have it and has a superior product

College football is like 90% games that don't mean shtein though.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

actually the games mean a lot more in college...its what makes it such a great sport

that separate debate aside the fact remains that theres no good reason the nfl has a preseason...we all know why it exists
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

That's pretty much the whitest thing ever.