Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Please no I want him around as long as possible

QB Eagles

I'll believe it when I see it.  The owners might think Snyder's shtein ownership is costing them money, but they have to balance that against setting the dangerous (to them) precedent of one of their own getting merked.

General_Failure

Worse, it opens up the possibility of Bezos buying a team.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

He's good, but I don't think he's demonstrated yet that he's one of those top tier guys worthy of top dollar. Maybe he will get there, but not yet. Gets a lot of yards by being the only viable target on a bad offense. I don't think the other NFC East teams are circling the WAS games on their calendar because they need to prepare for Terry coming to town.

Diomedes

I love his game.  I'm m sure the Eagles dbs respect him, if not fear or set the entire game plan against him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

he's better than good...has excellent numbers catching passes from the worst set of qb's ever and zero other skill players around him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Football coach displays limited intelligence.

Yawn emoji.

phattymatty

Gross.  That comment combined with that camo hat will give him brownie points with most of this awful fanbase.   

Rome

I'm sure that'll go over well with the brothas in the locker room.  Or frankly anyone with an IQ over 25. 

MDS

his twitter account is garden variety middle aged maga dad...just terrible trolling and memes and disingenuous parroting of talking points

no idea how any black doods play for him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Money, probably. I've worked for shteinbag bosses for a lot less.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

theres a shteinbag then theres someone who thinks you should be working the fields
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.