The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

lol you're hilarious... :-D

Sgt PSN

Not sure what's scarier....the video or Chuggie's response.

Dillen

For all those dumb University of Phoenix and Everest Institute commercials

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJl0XuDKSjc

Sgt PSN

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

I know....I was thinking about this while sitting at a red light today looking at one of these towers.

How much would it take for you to climb one?

I don't even know if $100k would be enough.

MDS

no amount of money could get me to do that

i wouldnt even go up a 50 ft tower

no thank you i intend to live.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 01, 2011, 11:51:28 PM
no amount of money could get me to do that

i wouldnt even go up a 50 ft tower

no thank you i intend to live.

Not even if a million was waiting for you when you get down?

MDS

i wouldnt get down

id have a panic attack somewhere around the 65 foot mark and it would be over

jews are not a risky people
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MMH

I couldn't do it, regardless of the money.  I'd have a panic attack before i got near the top of the tower, let alone the pole.

Feva

All that to change a farging lightbulb...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

hbionic

shtein.

I just dozed off and had one of those wierd dreams...I was climbing a 15 pole at a gym or something...and I specifically remember thinking to myself in the dream, "I can't even do 15 ft let alone climb a farging tower".

CF...one step closer to erasing the lines of reality.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

The least surprising thing ever posted on this board is that you dream about poles.