The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Apple needs to add an iGlock feature
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Dude got slapped and laughed it off.  I give him some credit for that because I find it extremely difficult not to punch fat chicks in the face simply for being fat, let alone if one of them were to slap me with their greasy, funnel cake covered mitts. 

Sgt PSN

smeags

i think the old guy watched the epic beard guy video too much. he should've known better as he wasn't going after a transpass sporting darkie.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

mussa

I'd like to know what started the whole fiasco. I gotta give credit to the old dude on this one. He had enough and took matters into his own hands. farg that cocky little fag.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

LBIggle

Both wouldve gotten smacked up.  My girls wants to flip a shtein and hit me ( she hasnt) then whatever.  Some fat slag bitch wants to get tough.  Well welcome to real life.  This aint the movies.  Go be typical whiney old fargs and narc to security because people aren't staying securely in their seats and are speaking too loud.  Or be tough and get decked.

smeags

Quote from: mussa on September 07, 2010, 02:43:27 PM
I'd like to know what started the whole fiasco. I gotta give credit to the old dude on this one. He had enough and took matters into his own hands. farg that cocky little fag.

they were pissed because he was being too loud during the match.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Cruise ship footage in heavy seas

There's a reason you secure for seas before getting underway

Seabiscuit36

Theres also a reason i will never go on a cruise. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

Because they don't let sex offenders go on cruises?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Susquehanna Birder

I haven't been in anything quite that rough, but I generally hate that kind of stuff on the cruise ships (the waves, not the sex offenders).

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on September 07, 2010, 06:02:12 PM
I haven't been in anything quite that rough, but I generally hate that kind of stuff on the cruise ships (the waves, not the sex offenders).

So, what you're saying is....

I hate waves, not sex offenders.

?

Diomedes

did someone say sex cruise?

any swingers up in here?

pull anchor
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 07, 2010, 07:39:53 PM

So, what you're saying is....

I hate waves, not sex offenders.

?

Depends on the offense.

Seabiscuit36

i've never offended anyone with my secks
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons