The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Anyone know where a clip or a video can be found of Eric Allen's INT return against the Jets when Randall got hurt and he handed him the ball?

OR maybe some has the game on tape?

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Feva

Quote from: Father Demon on August 14, 2008, 04:59:50 PM
FCC vs. Seseme Street

"It's gooey"

:-D

Funniest thing is that I've seen a number of those clips thanks to L'il Feva.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

SD_Eagle5

Nail as in the butt. I googled her and she's meh looking, but that accent is sexy.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Feva

Quote from: Father Demon on August 15, 2008, 07:06:58 PM
And more goodness from Houston - Five-Oh getting the job done:

Car chase with awesome ending

1. It's best that the trees were blocking the camera because that ass whoopin' they put on that guy was probably something nasty.

2. He had to be on some serious shtein to be able to get up and walk after that car farged him up like that.

Here's one our news chopper caught a week or two ago.   They whooped his ass too.
Video to the right.

Quote from: Father Demon on August 15, 2008, 07:06:58 PM
Which reminds me of this vid:

If the police have to come and get you, they're bringing an ass kickin' with them

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.wjno.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=244038&article=4117332

Not YouTube...and not (yet) deserving of being in the Good Riddance thread...

Some clown in Florida decides he wants to windsurf during Fay.

And ends up in critical condition.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Fan rushes stage, Maynard takes him down, puts him in a choke hold, and continues singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CLXK4ctVwI&feature=related