Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 14, 2008, 12:08:39 PM
Pretty funny

very funny, the lady sitting on the tailgate kicking her legs was my favorite 

Polar Bear attacks woman at zoo

good
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

MultipleScoregasims

why cant i copy past pictures or you tubes?
I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about.

reese125

its the beginning of a ban by the mods...you should be wiped out of posting entirely by mid-afternoon tomorrow

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Cthulhu

youtube.com/watch?v=mM-VvLvmV6o&feature=related

Rolling Stones- Sympathy for the Devil

SD_Eagle5

MultipleScoregasims

who ever designed slow motion deserves more padussy in his life, he earned it.

http://www.toofly.com/videos/great.wmv
I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about.

Diomedes

Quote from: MultipleScoregasims on April 17, 2008, 03:09:45 PM
who ever designed slow motion deserves more padussy in his life, he earned it.

http://www.toofly.com/videos/great.wmv

b-

if the water balloon saturated her white shirt into slo mo transparency, now then we'd be talking a full grade higher
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Someone think about the children