The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillen

What a dumbass. A year ago or two, my neighbor's 4 year old son had a baseball bat and a basketball. She told him not to hit it, yet a second later he bounces the basketball, hits it with the bat which of course bounces back and nails the kid in the face, and he starts crying.

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Quasimoto

A Vitamin Water Production

SunMo

maybe the worst thing i've ever seen on the internet
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhanInDC

iggle36

Diomedes

That looks like cranberry juice.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

Kicking kids in the head = funny
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews