FIRE HOWIE ROSEMAN!

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 10, 2010, 10:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

This is the kind of shtein that happens when pusy leaves you.

Let the downward spiral begin.

General_Failure

Quote from: reese125 on November 06, 2012, 03:30:03 PM

Lurie ordered some new suits, looked in to some baldness treatments, put some spinners on his kickin' rad stadium. Now he's gonna buy some bigass speakers, start rockin' the Rolling Stones all game long, and eventually get caught banging Andy's wife.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on November 06, 2012, 03:33:21 PM
Quote from: reese125 on November 06, 2012, 03:30:03 PM

Lurie ordered some new suits, looked in to some baldness treatments, put some spinners on his kickin' rad stadium. Now he's gonna buy some bigass speakers, start rockin' the Rolling Stones all game long, and eventually get caught banging Andy's wife.

And Banner will come back to be Reid's lawyer, winning Andy 51% of the team.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on November 06, 2012, 03:17:37 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on November 06, 2012, 12:45:53 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on November 06, 2012, 12:24:03 PM
QuoteThe Eagles have also signed via free agency cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, defensive end Jason Babin, defensive tackle Cullen Jenkins, wide receiver Steve Smith, running back Ronnie Brown and tackle Demetress Bell, among others.

Yeah, I can see why he got that contract extension.

Not nearly the worst of it - why do these reporters continue to pull punches?? Can someone identify a GM with a worse short-term track record?

Originally, I meant it sarcastically, but those guys were names that were available. You can't really blame the GM for free agents playing like shtein when they had played well elsewhere. You can blame him for overspending, or getting guys the coaches didn't want, or not getting them, but Nnamdi being awful isn't Roseman's fault.

Agreed.  For the most part, I don't really have a problem with any of Roseman's free agent signings other than the fact that none of them have worked out....except maybe Jenkins.  But it's not like he threw a ton of money at a bunch of guys who had a million red flags around them.  And if he was even somewhat competent when it came to the draft, the busted free agent signings might not hurt so bad.  His drafts alone warrant a pink slip.   

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 07, 2012, 03:12:27 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on November 06, 2012, 03:17:37 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on November 06, 2012, 12:45:53 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on November 06, 2012, 12:24:03 PM
QuoteThe Eagles have also signed via free agency cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, defensive end Jason Babin, defensive tackle Cullen Jenkins, wide receiver Steve Smith, running back Ronnie Brown and tackle Demetress Bell, among others.

Yeah, I can see why he got that contract extension.

Not nearly the worst of it - why do these reporters continue to pull punches?? Can someone identify a GM with a worse short-term track record?

Originally, I meant it sarcastically, but those guys were names that were available. You can't really blame the GM for free agents playing like shtein when they had played well elsewhere. You can blame him for overspending, or getting guys the coaches didn't want, or not getting them, but Nnamdi being awful isn't Roseman's fault.

I don't really have a problem with any of Roseman's free agent signings other than the fact that none of them have worked out

lol....you know that his job is to put together a team that "works out"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

It was a semi-sarcastic comment.  I have a big problem with the fact that his biggest moves haven't worked out.  Nnamdi is a farging disaster but I can't realistically blame Roseman for that.  Truth is, I can't think of any trades or fa signings he's made that were a major cause for concern at the time.  I guess maybe Babin since he's a 1 dimensional player (and he isn't even bringing that to the table this year), but other than that I think most fans and even the "experts" thought that Roseman's trades and signings were going to significantly improve the Eagles.  They haven't but I don't know how much of the blame for that should fall on his head.  I'm more concerned with his draft busts than I am his free agent gaffs.       

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 11, 2012, 12:14:45 PM
Nnamdi is a farging disaster but I can't realistically blame Roseman for that.  Truth is, I can't think of any trades or fa signings he's made that were a major cause for concern at the time.  I guess maybe Babin since he's a 1 dimensional player (and he isn't even bringing that to the table this year), but other than that I think most fans and even the "experts" thought that Roseman's trades and signings were going to significantly improve the Eagles.  They haven't but I don't know how much of the blame for that should fall on his head.  I'm more concerned with his draft busts than I am his free agent gaffs.       

babin was a disgrace the first second he wrote his name down......as for assy i think we should make fun of the teams that didnt sign him

ice grillin you

j please rename thread "fire howie roseman"

im begging you!!!!!

PhillyPhreak54

Done.

Gut this entire disgusting organization.

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the last 48 hours all ive been able to think about is how this jerk off is going to actually lead a search for an nfl head coach....and it makes me sick

PhillyPhreak54

Piece of shtein Roseman is putting Patterson on the NFI list because of his pneumonia.

And making him give up $$$.

Gutless heartless price. It's only like $125k.

farg you Howie.

Don Ho

All circles back to this douche bag.  As long as he's around expect to feel this same anguish and anger every December when the team is 5+ games out of playoff contention.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on December 12, 2012, 08:55:52 PM
All circles back to this douche bag.  As long as he's around expect to feel this same anguish and anger every December when the team is 5+ games out of playoff contention.

Maybe not.  I'm finding I care a lot less about the catastrophe this year than I did last year.