Search function tits up.

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, August 24, 2007, 11:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator. 

Doesn't matter what I search for, or what section. Always get this.

Can someone post a link to the thread "Top 100 things to put your dick in..."?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Diomedes

This has been going on for at least a week.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

still happening, i was trying to find that pic if Diehard and the giants fag
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Susquehanna Birder

It'll continue to happen...probably until somebody fixes it.

MDS

Isn't that what you do, old man?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Susquehanna Birder

Nah...I farg things up more than fix them.   >:D

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Sweet.  Now I can find the David Boston: Robocop thread again.