Wild Card Weekend vs New Orleans Saints

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 29, 2013, 11:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Tub o lard Ryan is probably out of breath just watching this pace of play.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Shady is not a good short yardage back. Use Polk or Brown. They should know this already.

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Quote from: Eagaholic on January 04, 2014, 08:50:59 PM
Shady is not a good short yardage back. Use Polk or Brown. They should know this already.

A lead blocker might help, too. Disregard the big gain McCoy just got on 4th and 1, the point still stands!

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

I think the league might be on to the ugly screen plays.

Munson

General_Failure

Foles forgot how to take off and power walk down field when nobody's open.

Don Ho

Last two plays were all on Foles.  Pass to Celek when he was obviously covered and now this inexcusable sack.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on January 04, 2014, 08:53:57 PM
Foles forgot how to take off and power walk down field when nobody's open.

:-D I needed that.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Don Ho on January 04, 2014, 08:54:03 PM
Last two plays were all on Foles.  Pass to Celek when he was obviously covered and now this inexcusable sack.

That was a designed screen.  I don't blame him for that.  The last play though was terrible.

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on January 04, 2014, 08:51:55 PM
Quote from: Eagaholic on January 04, 2014, 08:50:59 PM

A lead blocker might help, too. Disregard the big gain McCoy just got on 4th and 1, the point still stands!

Agree, one play doesn't prove or disprove a point. And good point about a FB/H back - it would make McCoy follow a blocker rather than dance until a hole closes. He needs to mix it up by hitting the hole fast, alternating with being patient sometime and can be his own change of pace back if they aren't going to put anyone else in there.

Don Ho

Eagles_Legendz