Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not shocked.

Wednesday Christmas game. Peacock.

The NFL is a whore.

MDS

the peacock game will be on nbc10 here

peacock gets 1 game per year in like half the years of the tv deal. nbc gets the opener, has a bunch of CFB that weekend (i think a colorado game), and wanted the game here to sort of "own" the weekend. corporate whoring, everywhere you go.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

Quote from: MDS on March 20, 2024, 08:45:51 PMim famous now and only come here out of pity

who the farg is sunmo

is this because PFT read your tweet?  i just saw the clip.  Mom must be so proud.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

is someone saying something? i dont hear anything
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

it's a message board so you can't hear anything it's all visual
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

Everybody got old and had to turn on text to speech.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

I'd rather have my text messages come across as a caveman speaking than try and type half the shtein I'm trying to convey on my phone.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Howie showed his hand in free agency...I know the draft is a completely different animal but I wouldn't hate DeJean. Maybe plays safety this year then moves over to corner the following season.

https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/1780218751683612971

QB Eagles

I'd be shocked if Howie picked a 1st round corner. Not his MO.

PhillyPhreak54

Same. But would love to see one.

We know he will prob be looking at OL and DL though

Diomedes

MDS

remember they scooped up isiah rogers amid the gambling thing...figure slay/brad cant be as bad...brought back avante. they can add cb day 2. howie going line

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 16, 2024, 09:22:08 PMremember they scooped up isiah rogers amid the gambling thing...figure slay/brad cant be as bad...brought back avante. they can add cb day 2. howie going line

Ringo too...he should have played more once it was apparent bradberry was toast

Slay/Bradberry gone after this season so theyre left with very little. DeJean could slide from safety to cb

I wouldn't mind Byron Murphy...I know DT 3 years in a row but they lost cox and Williams is on the last year of his deal...Davis only plays half the season and Carter is always on arrest alert