We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

It was the district manager in this case, who might be a little stressed because all she does all day now is make phone calls to see who can cover shifts for all the sick people. I was supposed to be covering for someone else at another store who's out sick.

Lesson learned, don't try to be considerate and just call out.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 06, 2022, 04:13:42 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 06, 2022, 10:59:13 AM
https://twitter.com/daithaigilbert/status/1479113317503299587 21

Good for him. Most of those clowns rail against the vax and are anti science...until they're sick and they go running to the hospital.

At this is fargin whackadoo stood his ground and died at the crib

He spent ten days in the hospital and died there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

"Found unconscious Christmas Eve"

Jesus doesn't love you

Rome

I appreciate their suffering and dying all to own people like me.

Stupid Libs!  I'll show them!

Considered me shown.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Keep knocking off their voter base, Rona.

Diomedes

Does someone keep a comprehensive list of these cases?  I feel like I've read a dozen or so of them.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

I went looking. 

Marcus Lamb
Kelly Ernby
Herman Cain
Bob Enyart
Marc Bernier
Phil Valentine
Dick Farrel
Tod Tucker
Jimmy DeYoung Sr.
Caleb Wallace
Cirsten Weldon

the only name on this list I knew was Hermain Cain the pizza huckster.

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on January 07, 2022, 03:58:31 PM
Does someone keep a comprehensive list of these cases?  I feel like I've read a dozen or so of them.

r/hermancainaward is a good place to start but its mostly just idiots on facebook who post dumb memes about never being vaxed then x months later their spouse posts on their account to say they died. its pretty funny actually
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

We had one of them here locally who made the news early on about being anti vaxx and ended up dying and of course the gofundme associated with it. No I'm not giving money to your family.

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on January 07, 2022, 03:58:31 PM

The HermanCainAward subreddit probably has a list somewhere, though they mostly document the regular dead people.

Eagaholic

While I haven't read the HermanCainAward sub it sounds like infringement on the Darwin Award. A lot of people went into making that into something, and their memory shouldn't be disrespected.

Rome

Bernier was from Daytona.  He was a colossal icehole but then again most of the Barnums who taunted Covid got what was coming to them anyway.  I don't weep for them or the idiots who were swayed by them either.

General_Failure

Quote from: Eagaholic on January 07, 2022, 11:23:08 PM
While I haven't read the HermanCainAward sub it sounds like infringement on the Darwin Award. A lot of people went into making that into something, and their memory shouldn't be disrespected.

There's some crossover, but the Darwins are specifically for people who ended their line when they died stupidly. Most of the Herman Cain winners have kids who will be paying their medical debts for year.