We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah those broad generalized stories about a friend or they heard about the tests being counted as Covid despite not being there are a product of the right wing GOP social media screech wing.

I heard one from someone who said "someone told me they went for a test and got tired of waiting and then a week later were notified they tested positive"

It's such a farging joke.

I bet ya that woman has zero issue with the Cheeto Dick Brigade sweeping citizens off the streets in Portland. THAT is a direct violation of rights. Not taking a test. Oh and while I'm at it her political heroes are the ones who push for at will workplaces so if she doesn't like it she can farg off and get another job.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 21, 2020, 07:51:36 PM
Yeah those broad generalized stories about a friend or they heard about the tests being counted as Covid despite not being there are a product of the right wing GOP social media screech wing.

I heard one from someone who said "someone told me they went for a test and got tired of waiting and then a week later were notified they tested positive"

It's such a farging joke.

I bet ya that woman has zero issue with the Cheeto Dick Brigade sweeping citizens off the streets in Portland. THAT is a direct violation of rights. Not taking a test. Oh and while I'm at it her political heroes are the ones who push for at will workplaces so if she doesn't like it she can farg off and get another job.

Saw someone on the new EMb say that same shtein about the getting out of line and still getting counted positive when I paid a visit last week. That shtein is def a fake story floating around somewhere on Facebook and they're all repeating it now or something
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

People love nothing more than sharing stories of huge conspiracies to mildly inconvenience them.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Our district voted to push the start date back to mid-September, and now our state union came out in favor of virtual learning to start the year.

General_Failure

A kid I know has to go with her whole family to get tested because someone who works with her father continued to go to work while a family member was sick, and the company hasn't been doing temperature checks.

PhillyPhreak54

I think my mom has it.

Her, her husband and my sister went to get tested today. She's had headache since Monday and now has sore throat and gets hot and cold like crazy.

Her husbands mother just died (not Covid related) and they went to the funeral. Her husbands brother must've been the carrier because he's now in the hospital with it.

Diomedes

I really hope she doesn't have it.  Sorry to hear that.

I'm getting pressure from all sides to loosen up and allow the kids to mix with the elders.  They're not willing to stop going out though, so tough luck..no kids until they agree to stay home (at the least).
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

My dad's gone completely into the "Guvurnment wunts to control you with maks" camp. He's got to wear one for work, and they do temperature checks, so at least he's probably not going to spread it to anyone there, but he's absolutely going to wind up with it and pass it on. Welp, good luck to him if he catches it, because his doctor just found a tumor in his lung.

Rome

Yes, the government Wants to control you by keeping you healthy.

THOSE.  RAT.  fargS. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on July 23, 2020, 07:42:04 AM
I really hope she doesn't have it.  Sorry to hear that.

I'm getting pressure from all sides to loosen up and allow the kids to mix with the elders.  They're not willing to stop going out though, so tough luck..no kids until they agree to stay home (at the least).

Thanks dude. I checked on her today and about the same as yesterday. So if she got it and stays like this then that's good since it's not unmanageable

Sorry to hear about your pops, GF. That sucks. Wish him well in treatment

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Another group of Mah Freedom idiots who just don't get it.

General_Failure

National Security Advisor Robert O'Brien caught the covid at a family gathering.

SD

Friends dad (Florida) died over the weekend from Covid. He had an underlying condition (think it was his heart).

Other friends dad is in bad shape (PA)...he's hanging on by a thread. She's the nicest girl you'll ever meet and I feel really bad for her.

Friends aunt (PA) has diabetes and a few other health issues, a friend or relative stopped over her house last week and they tested positive for Covid so now she's being closely monitored.