We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Our useless governor isn't shutting down the state because not all areas in Florida have been affected yet. 

Oh and it's "not advisable" either. 

We are literally doomed.

MDS

if you dont think we deserve this....try again

having an easily defeatable pandemic destroy the nation because of the hoards of brain dead morons we elect as leaders twisted incompetence....i mean 2120 geo is gonna have a fun time teaching that one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm into a twitter hole reading people defending what that fool Dan Patrick said.

America is so farged

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on March 23, 2020, 09:48:56 PM
if you dont think we deserve this....try again

having an easily defeatable pandemic destroy the nation because of the hoards of brain dead morons we elect as leaders twisted incompetence....i mean 2120 geo is gonna have a fun time teaching that one

Depends on how quickly we can develop bionics.

EDIT:  Damn, I knew I had the wrong word.

Munson

Phreak are you in Harris Co? They're getting the stay at home order tomorrow it sounds like
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

I think we're at the point now where how badly we get hit by covid has at least as much to do with us as individuals as it does the politicians.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Munson on March 23, 2020, 10:32:16 PM
Phreak are you in Harris Co? They're getting the stay at home order tomorrow it sounds like

Yessir. I was just reading it now. I figured it would be today or Tuesday. Two of the surrounding counties issued today too.

They're finalizing the list of essential businesses tonight

Munson

Quote from: Eagaholic on March 23, 2020, 10:46:15 PM
I think we're at the point now where how badly we get hit by covid has at least as much to do with us as individuals as it does the politicians.

I mean, the real only solution because people are idiots is a govt enforced complete lockdown like they have in Italy now (China as well but they went to extremes we never would).

If you can't do that, then you gotta test at South Korea levels so at the very least you're identifying all carriers and getting them the farg off the streets
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

i had to go to a meeting this morning and they are basically fixing all of the roads in dc all at once right now.  pretty smart move.

Munson

Munson

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

so basically all the anti government never forget ruby ridge militia guys are purposely not social distancing as a big middle finger to washington
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous