Around the NFL - 2019

Started by MDS, February 11, 2019, 12:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Cancel the games and the Combine, they're easily the least entertaining parts of the NFL.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

When you're having a 1-on-1 conversation with Jon Gruden and he's the reasonable one, it's time to reevaluate your life.

QB Eagles

By the way... this guy froze his feet on purpose, right?

PhillyPhreak54

Nothing would surprise me with him any longer.

If he took the field Monday and just ran out to his spot in the formation and sat down I wouldn't be shocked

General_Failure

It's like he really is trying to get cut so he can just take that last paycheck and go home.

MDS

ab belongs in a mental institution
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I don't think he's mentally ill.  He's just a diva who has been coddled his entire life and can't understand why he's expected to conform to the rules like everyone else.

PhillyPhreak54

He's now asked to be released.

Raiders fined him $215k for the Mayock incident and took away his guaranteed money. So now he wants out.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on September 07, 2019, 10:17:41 AM
I don't think he's mentally ill.  He's just a diva who has been coddled his entire life and can't understand why he's expected to conform to the rules like everyone else.

the behavior over the past week is not the behavior of a sane person
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Sad state of affairs. 

Anyone remember when a video of Ol' Dirty bastich smoking crack appeared, not long before he died?  Not the kind of thing I go around looking for but somehow I saw that, and felt sick to my stomach.   Watching someone harm himself is grim business.

I've got the same feeling here.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Seattle is where I think he ends up

Seattle
Washington
Dallas
New England
New Orleans

Who else takes a shot on him

General_Failure

Saints can't afford him. Washington would need to redo a contract or two for him. The Giants could try for him. Houston's stupid enough to go for it. Miami could use some more help tanking.

Screw it, let's see him on the Patriots. We're in the darkest timeline, let's see Brady throwing to Gordon and AB for 500 yards a game.

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on September 07, 2019, 12:51:52 PM
https://twitter.com/RealTannenbaum/status/1170370892364427264

Add in the picks they also gave up for another ex Steeler Martavis Bryant and it makes it more fun to point and laugh

And Brown is going into the cryptic twitter messages now