Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I can't believe how wrong I was about Pederson. He was masterful throughout the playoffs.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

This is Glorious.   Seriously, how this unfolded is pretty much the greatest way possible to put all of the emotions of years of gut wrenching losses and package it up in the most redeeming win ever.  It wasn't some chump team, it wasn't like they were playing without their MVP Quarterback, or all Pro LT, or whatever the farg else this team took in stride.  It's weird that it keeps setting in slowly, and Thursday is gonna be off the hook.

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 06, 2018, 01:21:33 AM
Also, here's a little extra icing on the cake...

The draft is in Dallas and presumably will be heavily attended by Dallas fans who will have to listen to this:

With the 32nd pick in the 2018 NFL draft, the World Champion Philadelphia Eagles select....
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

And the look on Darrell Green's face when he had to walk that trophy through all the Eagles. lolololol....

I mean, absolutely all of it was like a crazy dream.....

If you were writing Eagles fan fiction, you couldn't write a more over the top rendition of how this could possibly play out.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

Kyle Brandt saw M Night Shyamalan the way to his seats before the game, M Night told him "You'll never believe the Ending"   :-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

You know, a lot of times when you look forward to something and build it up over time, it's easy for the experience to live up to the hype you've created in your mind...for the reality to not match the expectation. But that hasn't been the case for me at all. It's even better than I could have possibly imagined. Now that it's all said and done...I couldn't be any happier about how it all came together and the legacy of this win.

SD

The draft is in Dallas and presumably will be heavily attended by Dallas fans who will have to listen to this:

With the 32nd pick in the 2018 NFL draft, the World Champion Philadelphia Eagles select....

Remember when Drew Pearson trolled Eagles fans last season?  The birds need to send someone up to the mic to do something similar.

Zanshin

Quote from: AO1 on February 06, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

Remember when Drew Pearson trolled Eagles fans last season?  The birds need to send someone up to the mic to do something similar.

HOF Dawkins would be great there ;-).

SD

Kenny's doing his press conference right now. Only 3 arrests which is shocking.

SD

14 jumbotrons and sound along the parade route. A couple of surprises along the way, you'll know when you see them. They're expecting 3 million.

QB Eagles

Of the thousands of people performing illegal acts, how unlucky/reckless did you have to be to get busted? It was basically Hamsterdam out there on Broad.

smeags

trying to get to city hall Thursday. probably do the same as the Phillies and go to bridge and pratt & hop the EL.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

It still feels like a dream.

I'm running on fumes. I probably slept for 10 hours the last four days and Sunday night I drank like I've never drank before.

Leaving Vegas today.

Rome

Those of you coming from Jersey, you may want to go the night before.  Figure on getting there at least five hours early.  And the Art Museum is a perfect choice.  We started the season there at the draft and we end it there with a parade. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.