Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Foles really trying to out-Wentz the Wentz:

"I want to be a pastor in a high school," Foles said Thursday. "It's on my heart. I took a leap of faith last year and signed up to take classes at seminary. I wanted to continue to learn and challenge my faith. It's a challenge because you are writing papers that are biblically correct. You want to impact people's hearts."

Tomahawk

If he wanted to truly challenge his faith, he'd lose it.

On the other hand, I just heard David Tyree say, "God put spiritual glue on my hands."

General_Failure

That'll happen when you keep putting the Body of Christ in your mouth.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Kyle Brandt on good morning football had two great rants when the Eagles played as underdogs vs the falcons and Vikings

Here's his latest

https://mobile.twitter.com/gmfb/status/959412608884338688/video/1

Tomahawk

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

I have never heard of that dude before a couple days ago, and saw that clip from Reddit.  I found it embarrassing.  Grown ass man whoring himself on teevee like that, just pathetic.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

NC_Eagle

Well my Underdogs shirt arrived just in time for the game.  ;D

The NFC Champs one got cancelled though.  :boom
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on February 03, 2018, 08:01:57 AM
I have never heard of that dude before a couple days ago, and saw that clip from Reddit.  I found it embarrassing.  Grown ass man whoring himself on teevee like that, just pathetic.

Wet blanket dio here

SD

My supervisor is Jameel Mcclain's aunt...she raised him. For those unfamiliar he's from Philly and won a SB with the Ravens. She was with him during the SB and celebrated with the team. We've spent most of the morning chatting about her SB experience. Anyway she said even though he currently coaches with the Ravens and played for the Giants he's an Eagles fan through and through. He has a lot of close friends on the team.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jameel_McClain

Butchers Bill

It's early, but at Target Field (StubHub ticket pick up) and Mall of America, my guesstimate is that Eagles fans outnumber Pats fans 10-1.  This could be a legit home game. 
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

MDS

if their 100th super bowl and its in friggin minnesota....nobody is going from new england
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.