Ozzy Pats entrance

Started by RezRob, September 09, 2005, 01:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Quote from: rjs246 on September 09, 2005, 02:07:36 PM
Bob Dylan sucks. Second most overrated musician of all time.

Okay, I'll bite.  Who's first?

Zanshin

Hope you go with either the Stones or Zeppelin.

General_Failure

It's Elvis, right? It's gotta be Elvis. Elvis? Is it Elvis? I'll bet it's Elvis.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

Quote from: Diomedes on September 09, 2005, 02:09:25 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on September 09, 2005, 02:03:14 PM
Bob Dylan is the same way.

First y'all trash Ozzy, now Dylan. Farg! These guys are as close to Gods as they come. Next you'll be down on H.R. and Dr. Know.

That's it. I'm not talking to you people anymore. You're welcome.

I wasn't trashing Dylan, btw.  I don't much care about him one way or the other.  Some of his stuff is good, other stuff sucks...I like what he did as a pioneer, though.  But I was just commenting on the singing/speaking clarity thing.

Zanshin

Quote from: General_Failure on September 09, 2005, 02:13:56 PM
It's Elvis, right? It's gotta be Elvis. Elvis? Is it Elvis? I'll bet it's Elvis.

Enough out of you, Stewie.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: General_Failure on September 09, 2005, 02:10:55 PM
Still one of the most overused songs for football games.

Why is it, i always seem to hear Def Leppard playing in the stadium whenever i'm watching games on television?  Who's job is it to decide on which tracks get played?  I want that job.  Skid Row all day, bitches!

General_Failure

Ooh, you dropped the Westbrook sig pic. A sure sign that he's going to be released.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: General_Failure on September 09, 2005, 02:17:11 PM
Ooh, you dropped the Westbrook sig pic. A sure sign that he's going to be released.

i just needed space to add my Randy Moss sig pic, since westbrook's being traded for him straight up.

rjs246

Quote from: Zanshin on September 09, 2005, 02:12:20 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on September 09, 2005, 02:07:36 PM
Bob Dylan sucks. Second most overrated musician of all time.

Okay, I'll bite.  Who's first?

Jerry Garcia.

The Dead and Dylan are so overrated that it makes my blood boil.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Dylan is the greatest American songwriter.  He beats Guthrie.  He beats Williams.  He beats Cole.  THE.GREATEST.EVAR

/blood blood boil away, hope you cook to death from inside, Devil
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Mad-Lad

The Dead?  Were they rated in the first place?

rjs246

Who said anything about songwriting? I know he's a great songwriter. Isn't it crazy how every single one of his songs sound better when someone else plays them? There's a reason for that. The reason is he farging sucks at singing. OVERRATED! I'd rather listen to a cat getting stabbed to death with a hammer.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

He's a great singer.  You're a lousy fool.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

He actually is a good singer, but that peanut butter addiction really fargs him up.