Funny or Hilarious

Started by MURP, August 03, 2005, 02:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

the other week I got into an elevator.   A mother and daughter followed behind and then after them a stinky homeless looking guy got in.  So it's the 4 of us in the elevator.  According to the buttons for the floors we pushed I was getting off the elevator first, then the Stinky dude about 20 floors later, and then the Mother and Daughter were going to the top floor.   I was in the back and the stinky dude was in the front of the elevator facing the door mumbling about something.  As the elevator came to my floor, the mother turned to face me and mouthed the words "would you please stay on with us" with a fearful look in her eyes.  I laughed as the door opened and got off. 

T_Section224

funny sort of, but you should have been a gentleman and stayed on.  oh, who am i kidding, then it wouldn't have been funny.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PhillyGirl

No wonder you didn't tell me this story!  :spank
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

Quote from: MURP on August 03, 2005, 02:11:18 PM
the other week I got into an elevator.

not that funny

A mother and daughter followed behind and then after them a stinky homeless looking guy got in. 

amusing

So it's the 4 of us in the elevator.

quite boring

According to the buttons for the floors we pushed I was getting off the elevator first, then the Stinky dude about 20 floors later, and then the Mother and Daughter were going to the top floor. 

informative, but not that funny

I was in the back and the stinky dude was in the front of the elevator facing the door mumbling about something.

less informative, but a more funny

As the elevator came to my floor, the mother turned to face me and mouthed the words "would you please stay on with us" with a fearful look in her eyes. 

very funny

I laughed as the door opened and got off. 

hilarious. (although you maybe shoulda stayed on.)
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ParkingLotFlagDude

I read about what happened to them afterwards in the paper,  at least you had the sense to save yourself.  :evil
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

rjs246

I'm noticing that we are all very good people around here. Except for T. That dude's an ass.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

T_Section224

Quote from: rjs246 on August 03, 2005, 02:23:35 PM
I'm noticing that we are all very good people around here. Except for T. That dude's an ass.
thanks, finally i'm getting some respect around here.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Yeti

That was a pretty tall building you were in.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Rome

Why didn't she just get off when you did?

Dumbass.

:-D

Diomedes

Funny.

If you had "mouthed" back:  "go to hell"  and left laughing, that would have been hilarious.

farg that lady and people like her.  She needs to take care of herself, not expect everyone else to protect her.  If she didn't want to be near the scary man, she could have gotten off the elevator.  Jesus woman, think for yourself!!

Now if the guy starts touching her or the kid, then I'd expect you to lay him out.  But that's different.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

Quote from: Yeti on August 03, 2005, 03:28:00 PM
That was a pretty tall building you were in.

well Yeti, in the cave of steel known as Philadelphia, we have large buildings compared to the backwoods of Vermont were the abominable snowmen live.   ;)

General_Failure

You should have hit a few buttons on your way out.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Yeti

When she mouthed "please stay on with us" you should have mouthed
"can I fondle your daughter?"
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

mussa

funny and not surprising at all coming from you.  Im surprised u didn't scream into the homeless guys ear when walking past him.  :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"