Arrested In 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 13, 2021, 10:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I just realized Watson has never been arrested so I misplaced that post here.

I'm already in Twitter jail for a week, so please don't suspend me, Big Brother!

And I wouldn't take him for free.  I don't care how talented he is.  Let some other team deal with the distraction he brings.   And if he's guilty he belongs in a psyche ward anyway.

SD

If the Texans wanted a 1st and another pick I'd take a chance on Watson. Or trade whatever they got for Wentz for him. They're delirious asking top dollar for him right now.

Diomedes

The dude is a serial sexual predator.  PASS.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Agreed pass. I'm on the Hurtswagon for the time being.

QB Eagles

Former Eagle news:

QuoteFormer New England Patriots safety Patrick Chung was charged Monday with assault and battery against a family member and vandalism, according to court records.

On Monday afternoon, Chung had tweeted that he was having the "best day of my life."

In August 2019, Chung was indicted for cocaine possession in New Hampshire, but had the charge conditionally dismissed in January of 2020.

Diomedes

Reports that Henry Ruggs killed someone driving drunk early this morning.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Felony with a minimum of 2 years in NV. Ruggs is lucky. It was considered second degree murder (minimum 10 years) before last year.

Assuming he doesn't get a chance to plea down of course.

Diomedes

He's got enough money to buy his way out of this.  Yay America.

PhillyPhreak54

And the Raiders have released him.

QB Eagles

They released Nathan Peterman today too. Not because he killed anyone, just because he sucks.

General_Failure

The biggest crime in the NFL's eyes.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Ruggs was going 156 mph 2 seconds before crash.  127 at impact.  BAC twice legal limit.  Loaded gun found in what was left of his car.

QB Eagles

Ruggs was going 156 mph. That's on a surface street, in a residential and commercial area.

There's driving drunk, and then there's whatever that was. Think he'll be doing every day of that two year minimum. Going to take a good lawyer to keep it at two. He's finished.

PhillyPhreak54

holy shtein - that's just farging stupid. But I say that as a mature adult now.

I did dumb fast shtein when I was that age too and I am thankful that I didn't wreck. If his Vette was a ZO6 then he's at 670 base HP. It revs out to almost 9k rpm. Back in the early 2000's there wasnt that kind of easily accessible HP.

Drunk, going 4x the speed limit and had a weapon. Yeah he's done.