Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 24, 2020, 08:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

If your quarterback gets the virus, the rest of your team is getting it too. What a stupid argument for anything.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Aren't the QB lockers usually right next to each other? Lol Hurts would be the most likely to get it if Wentz got it
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

This guy is going to be the first Eagles backup QB that fans aren't going to be chanting for when the starter plays poorly.

PhillyPhreak54

AO1 would pray the virus away anyways

Diomedes

Regarding the complaint about how much draft capital was "wasted":

People act as though 2nd rounders are sure things,    And worse, that Eagles 2nd rounders are sure things.

In reality, the draft is almost a total crapshoot, with only the slightest veneer of order. 

I love that everyone hates the pick,  to be honest.  Makes me think Howie might be onto something. 

Which is worse, missing on a 2nd round pick or passing on a gamechanger?  Maybe this kid wrecks shtein in the NFC East. 

That's what I'm going with anyway.  He's going to prove everyone wrong and the Eagles are going to mop teams up for a few years.

Goddamnit.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

so the way to avoid drafting someone who will not pan out is to take a day one back up at a position you dont need....seems like a cowardly strategy to not be wrong

first rounders dont always work out either...maybe next time just forfeit your turn there...if you dont pick you cant be wrong!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

You will suck my meatcicle when Hurts makes Lamar look like Tebow and Howie like Ozzie.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

MDS

checking in on how the kkk board reacted to this pick

QuoteLol at the eagles. Jew boy roseman is a moron. Wentz is young and they draft this flash in the pan.

More non-white qbs than white qbs drafted so far.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Jesus Christ!  Is that a real post?  One small backwards step for man, one giant leap for trailer park nation.  Unreal.  Hope that farg stick makes it back to the Walmart for the Memorial Day special on wife beaters.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

You can all order your Hurts jerseys now he's wearing #2 (which is hilarious on different levels)

General_Failure

If it's like those increased rollouts for Wentz, he might get a whole play to himself.

Diomedes

I hate these plays with Hurts at QB/taking the snap and Carson lined up wide...never once have they thrown to Carson to keep the defense honest...and even if they did he's so f'n slow, can't run a route, etc...he's not even a ghost of a threat...thirty some times they've done this crap and all they are doing is giving the D an extra man for the play

General_Failure

Hey, you can't risk a turnover by giving the ball to Wentz. Imagine what that would do to the psyche of a young quarterback.