Eagles vs. Raiders tailgate

Started by MURP, September 21, 2005, 02:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

Quote from: General_Failure on September 22, 2005, 10:52:32 PM
So anyway, I'm brining rum. :)

wtf.  a shocking turn of events here folks!   GF is coming to the tailgate and DRINKING! 

rjs246

What is all of this tailgating and not drinking? Doesn't one necessitate the other? Does not compute!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

unlike mds, i do indeed have a job. and if anyone happens to have an extra ticket i would be willing to pay face + a little extra (i just refuse to pay these scum sites that charge double face) if by chance anyone here does have a ticket to spare.

this is just semi groveling.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Susquehanna Birder

Tomahawk

Quote from: General_Failure on September 23, 2005, 12:36:51 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 23, 2005, 10:19:06 AM
Quote from: General_Failure on September 22, 2005, 10:52:32 PM
So anyway, I'm brining rum. :)

Yeah right.

I got carded.

I still get carded for cigarettes every once in a while and I have at least one foot and a lung in the grave.

T_Section224

Quote from: rjs246 on September 23, 2005, 08:07:01 AM
What is all of this tailgating and not drinking? Doesn't one necessitate the other? Does not compute!
i can't figure it out either, but it works for some people.  of course they are also the people that don't have to leave the tailgate farging early because they're bombed and need a pretzel and iced tea to help them sober up before the eagles kick the shtein out of the 9-ers...or something like that.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

General_Failure

rjs246

Quote from: T_Section224 on September 23, 2005, 01:50:22 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on September 23, 2005, 08:07:01 AM
i can't figure it out either, but it works for some people.  of course they are also the people that don't have to leave the tailgate farging early because they're bombed and need a pretzel and iced tea to help them sober up before the eagles kick the shtein out of the 9-ers...or something like that.

I've never been sober for the kickoff of a live football game before. I don't see that streak ending anytime soon.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

T_Section224

Quote from: rjs246 on September 23, 2005, 01:58:53 PMI've never been sober for the kickoff of a live football game before. I don't see that streak ending anytime soon.
i have a pretty good streak going myself, last sunday was a little more then usual, after the pretzel and tea, i could see the field, all was good.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

General_Failure

The following things did not happen while tailgating:

T-Hawk farging a sheep
Me getting drunk
PG growing three feet and getting signed by the 76ers
MURP saving his dignity by declining an invitation to join the Dead Tree Crew

Sgt PSN

Sounds like a pretty lame tailgate.