The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

It was crazy around 6:30 or so.  Yardley/Newtown was lightning every minute, downpours, hail and flooding.....and 5 minutes away in Langhorne it was completely clear...

Sgt PSN

It's not allowed to rain on Sesame Place.

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 18, 2011, 10:55:29 PM

lol

honest to god i cant possibly imagine anyone who could go there over the age of 5

all i remember is my mom taking my sis and i and my dad never going. gee i wonder why.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Probably because he's cheap.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: MDS on August 18, 2011, 11:19:30 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 18, 2011, 10:55:29 PM

lol

honest to god i cant possibly imagine anyone who could go there over the age of 5

all i remember is my mom taking my sis and i and my dad never going. gee i wonder why.

He didn't love you

Sorry to have to be the one to break it to you

ice grillin you

republicans only love themselves
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Texas drought - worst in 60 years.

So, um.....the town is named Robert Lee.  I wonder how many brothas live there. 

It's so bad in some areas that Big Spring, TX may recycle their own piss

QuoteThe thought of drinking your own urine might be disgusting to some people, but one Texas town thinks it might be the best option in the face of one of the state's worst droughts ever.

Big Spring, Texas, home to the Colorado River Municipal Water District, will be experimenting with reprocessing wastewater produced by the town's 27,000 residents, according to Discovery News. Sewage that is typically fed into a creek will be captured by a plant the district has just broken ground on.

I actually find this to be rather progressive thinking for a small, conservative town.  Must be something in the water down there.

So I'm just wondering here, did Texas make a pact with the devil and god is now finally getting around to punishing them?  Where is Pat Robertson when I need him?   

MDS

no more rain until its colder

farging mosquitoes make it impossible to step foot outside when there is water on the ground
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah water mains are breaking left and right here because the ground is so dry.

PhillyGirl

Under yet another severe thunderstorm warning....this is outside now

this was the storm moving out the other day:

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hbionic

First you guys bitch about the heat, then the rain. Jesus, it's no wonder why god wants to wipe us all off the face of this earth.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Quote from: hbionic on August 19, 2011, 05:59:24 PM
First you guys bitch about the heat, then the rain. Jesus, it's no wonder why god wants to wipe us all off the face of this earth.

No shtein. I love thunderstorms, heat, fall, and Christmas. The only months I'll ever bitch about the weather is Jan-March and that's more because of boredom then it is the weather.

PhillyGirl

My kids don't sleep when there are storms all night.

There have been storms all night for a week pretty much.

Do the math.

zzzzzzzzzzzz