The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the thing is that there is still tremndous blocking coming down from greenland that looks to stay in place for weeks to come...this blocking is keeping the fronts more south than a normal winter...so we could be in for a lot more snow still to come after this one tomorrow

looking at the newest NAM that just came out....this storm has a lot more variables than this past weekends...really its still a very fluid situation and its the kind of storm that can screw us....especially at the last minute and give us like 4 four inches (instead of the possible 15-20)...this one is really gonna crush southern new england

having said that it has been our winter and everything seems to want to come together to pummel us
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

newest NAM, fluid situation, blocking from greenland....who the farg are you?

rjs246

More to the point, who cares this much about the weather? He's legitimately excited and posting about it constantly while dropping industry lingo. WTF?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

im the snowtorious big son...recognize

rjs246

Yes, I read that the first time.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

jesus is rusty really angry these days or what?

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Ha. I'm not angry. I'm just saying.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

that was an angry denial, calm down psycho
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on February 08, 2010, 12:36:46 PM
jesus is rusty really angry these days or what?

beantown to richmond....worst to worser

id be salty too

rjs246

I'm so angry! Froth froth froth.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

im down to number 28 on my top 161...coming down the stretch should bring a mini smile to your angry mug

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 08, 2010, 09:48:00 AM
Storms like this bring out the best and worst in people, my neighbors and i all helped eachother dig out.

I didn't see that much this time, but who knows with the next storm. I remember the big '93 storm, and all of my neighbor buddies went from driveway to driveway and cleared out all of the stuff. And drank beer. It was a great time.

General_Failure

IGY has a hard-on for the weather like MDS has a premature ejaculation for TV. They had a baby and called it the Weather Channel, I guess.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on February 08, 2010, 12:53:20 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 08, 2010, 09:48:00 AM
Storms like this bring out the best and worst in people, my neighbors and i all helped eachother dig out.

I didn't see that much this time, but who knows with the next storm. I remember the big '93 storm, and all of my neighbor buddies went from driveway to driveway and cleared out all of the stuff. And drank beer. It was a great time.
I had bloody mary's flowing by 1030am saturday, and my brother in law and i were clearing snow with miller lites keeping cool in the snow pile.  Good times
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons