The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

UK football fans not least.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

CNN guy in Daytona Beach said they expect surge there upwards of 7 feet.

Hope your place isn't too close to the ocean, Romey.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Wonder how long the evacuation traffic is now.

When Ike hit us in 2008 it took me about 8 hours to make it to San Antonio. Normally that is a 2.5hr trip.

Back in 2005 when one was bearing down here it took people upwards of 19 hours to make it to Austin...2.5 hours away.

Rome

Quote from: Munson on October 06, 2016, 02:16:24 PM
CNN guy in Daytona Beach said they expect surge there upwards of 7 feet.

Hope your place isn't too close to the ocean, Romey.

200 yards.  It's now expected to be 9-11 feet.   Fellas, I'm about to lose everything I own other than what we brought with us.   No flood insurance either.   We're in a 500 year zone, so it's not required.  So we're financially destroyed too. 

Might as well have a beer.

General_Failure

How's your fire insurance, though?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Susquehanna Birder

Rome

I have windstorm coverage.  Hopefully we get blown away. 

MDS

romey i dont mean to sound like a fleshpop but if mar-a-lago is destroyed and so are 10000 other homes id be happy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

It's all just stuff, Rome. You know that as well as anyone with what your family has been through the last year and a half. Hang in there, man. And drink more beers.

hbionic

By default, Rome will have to host the first official  :CF reunion at the next place he settles in at.

We'll break in your new place Romey, I'm sure that will make you feel a lot better. I'm so sure of it.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

Can all of us fit in a FEMA trailer?

General_Failure

We will once they liquefy us to feed to animals.

Rome

My wife did her last treatment this morning.  She is cancer free.  I don't give a flat farg about that house.  I got my girls and we're 150 miles away from danger.   It's all good. 

General_Failure

Good luck. If I die in this avenge my death.

Diomedes

What's the deal with people who decide to stay?  I mean, if someone stays, then needs rescue...will attempts to rescue them be made, or are they on their own? 

I hope to hell it's the latter.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger