The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 09, 2014, 09:53:14 PM
If he keeps it up you'll be retiring early thanks to the cash he will earn.

Hey, that kid's got to get a severe drug problem and blow all his money on bad business ventures before anyone gets to retire.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

Nice to say. He has a great time with it, and is completely self-motivated. He picked it up about a year and a half ago. He made ridiculous money playing this summer at restaurants, so I guess that made him feel pretty good about things. He has a ton to learn, but it's a productive hobby, so good for him.

Zanshin

Quote from: General_Failure on November 09, 2014, 09:54:37 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 09, 2014, 09:53:14 PM
If he keeps it up you'll be retiring early thanks to the cash he will earn.

Hey, that kid's got to get a severe drug problem and blow all his money on bad business ventures before anyone gets to retire.

Haha. Fingers crossed!

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Zanshin on November 09, 2014, 09:59:20 PM
Nice to say. He has a great time with it, and is completely self-motivated. He picked it up about a year and a half ago. He made ridiculous money playing this summer at restaurants, so I guess that made him feel pretty good about things. He has a ton to learn, but it's a productive hobby, so good for him.

The fact that he loves it and is self motivated and sees a benefit from his hard work is great. If he's jamming like that after only a year plus by the time he's in high school he will be really jamming.

"Chuck! Chuck! You know that new sound you've been looking for? Well listen to this!"

Zanshin

Haha. Funny. He just learned Johnny B. Goode today and made that same joke.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha good kid.

I'll jam with him as his tenor saxman

Zanshin

Nice. Wait a couple of years until the groupies develop.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Guy calls out fake Army Ranger at the Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOj07ClhEi8

Sgt PSN

So, why didn't he just ask to see dude's id?  He's definitely fraud, but that'd be one of the 1st questions I'd ask.

SD

Probably just wanted to embarrass him and fat dude would probably pull the "I left it in my car" excuse. If you're going to fake being in the military don't fake being a ranger/seal/recon

Tomahawk

Sgt PSN