The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

My kids' two stupid cats have killed at least a half-dozen geckos between the two of them this month alone.

hbionic

I hate cats, but Geckos are pretty hard to catch. Seem like smart cats to me.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

If I were in charge, I'd make it legal to shoot house cats that people let outside.  What gives you the right to let a cat roam the neighborhood killing whatever it can for fun and shteinting on other peoples' property?  Song birds are being slaughtered by the millions every year thanks to well fed house cats that do it because it's their nature and their owners don't give a shtein about the rest of the world. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Those little birds fly further every season than your fat ass has walked in your entire life.  They are an integral part of the the ecosystem which supports your ignorant life.  And you, you're just filling the world with the shtein that comes out your mouth and your ass.

lol
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

bird over population is a way bigger problem than cat over population

and other than possibly bats there are no better disease hosts than a bird

plus i walk almost two miles to and from work everyday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on May 14, 2013, 06:07:55 AM
If I were in charge, I'd make it legal to shoot house cats that people let outside.  What gives you the right to let a cat roam the neighborhood killing whatever it can for fun and shteinting on other peoples' property?  Song birds are being slaughtered by the millions every year thanks to well fed house cats that do it because it's their nature and their owners don't give a shtein about the rest of the world.

I support this 100% but for different reasons. I hate farging cats. I'm allergic to them, they smell, and they annoy the shtein out of me. If I walk into your house and it smells cat piss I'm walking right out. Disgusting farging animals. Shoot them all.

hbionic

Surprise, surprise...SD hates Hoydas.

General_Failure

In case you were thinking of spending money to see Riddick, here's the whole movie in a two and a half minute trailer.

http://youtu.be/tDxDEjDMreA

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

I thought he became Emperor of the Necromongers?

Now he's buried on an planet resembling Crematoria?

I don't care about Vin Diesel...but I enjoy these movies, as predictable, and flatline as they are. Weird.

methdeez

I like how the movies are set in the distant future, where we can travel faster than the speed of light, and everyone has lazer swords and shtein, but his being able to see in the dark is super-impressive. Night vision was invented in farging 1935.

hbionic

Look at Methdeez with da knowledge.

Sgt PSN

But he can do it without goggles.