The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

the driver is a douche, but the cop is an icehole
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Eagaholic

that cop should be tazed in the eyeball and nutsack simultaneously. he lied about 5 different things in describing what happened.

Here are a couple of my favorite sports YouTubes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aErFwwUf9XE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=obp8G2JFgkM - what I liked on this one how the opposing team's announcers were amazed

Diomedes

I'll take it on faith that Toew kid did something because you can't see the goddamned puck....hockey sucks for that reason.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on November 25, 2007, 09:24:00 AM
I'll take it on faith that Toew kid did something because you can't see the goddamned puck....hockey sucks for that reason.
your getting too old to see stuff thats all dio, like SUS old
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

nah, never could follow the puck.  it's like jai-alai...pointless.  add in the constant interruption to the flow of the game by gratuitous hits and fighting, what you've got is a ruined game...like feild hockey for men, on ice
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on November 25, 2007, 12:32:10 PM
nah, never could follow the puck.  it's like jai-alai...pointless.  add in the constant interruption to the flow of the game by gratuitous hits and fighting, what you've got is a ruined game...like feild hockey for men, on ice

Yet you watch a sport that has 10 seconds of orchestrated violence spaced out by 30 seconds of standing around.

When you aren't busy running "errands."

Diomedes

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

It was the best sonnet evAr

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i laughed...

http://www.break.com/index/barf-bags-dont-work-at-0-gs.html

oh and this is the wedding i went to...recognize sons of bitches

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Father Demon

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 29, 2007, 04:38:43 PM
oh and this is the wedding i went to...recognize sons of bitches

Is that you in the blonde hair with your back to the camera?
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.